4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
Could we unlock the positions by just clicking on them? I think climaxing on EACH position to just unlock it on the gallery takes a bit too long

Reactions: beepbopdubi

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LearnTheHeart-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Francis0930

VonSpiegel

Dec 6, 2018
What does the "immerse" thing do?
I have the same question! Also, where is the last girl on the list and how to unlock that location between the beach and the mall?

EDIT: Ignore the last two questions. Turns out you get access to the forest and meet the last girl when you play the third part of Caitlyn's story.

Last edited:

GobboGal

Feb 17, 2018
I have 3 questions.

How do you unlock the final girl in the list?

How do you unlock the location in the woods?

And what gifts do the girls like? So far I have Mary (plush toy, perfume) and Evl (premium cigarrete, necklace, ring)

Reactions: VonSpiegel

VonSpiegel

Dec 6, 2018
I have 3 questions.

How do you unlock the final girl in the list?

How do you unlock the location in the woods?

And what gifts do the girls like? So far I have Mary (plush toy, perfume) and Evl (premium cigarrete, necklace, ring)
Just found that out! Progress Caitlyn's story and you'll get access to the forest, where you'll also meet the last girl.

And as far as I know, the favorites of each girl (so far) are:

Mary: Rose, Plush toy, Perfume
Eul: Premium Cigarretes, Necklace, Ring
Caroline: Novel, Ring, Slice of cake
Caitlyn: Catnip, Perfume, still couldn't figure out the last one, but I already know she hates necklaces, paper ball (was worth the shot)

Hope that helps.

GobboGal

Feb 17, 2018
Just found that out! Progress Caitlyn's story and you'll get access to the forest, where you'll also meet the last girl.

And as far as I know, the favorites of each girl (so far) are:

Mary: Rose, Plush toy, Perfume
Eul: Premium Cigarretes, Necklace, Ring
Caroline: Novel, Ring, Slice of cake
Caitlyn: Catnip, Perfume, still couldn't figure out the last one, but I already know she hates necklaces, paper ball (was worth the shot)

Hope that helps.
Many thanks!

GobboGal

Feb 17, 2018
I'm loving this game so far, it's simple, it's wholesome, it's fun to play, it's great!

Oct 13, 2022
Partners likes:
Mary:
Rose.
Plush Toy.
Perfume.
Eul:
Premium Cigarette.
Necklace.
Ring.
Caroline:
Novel.
Ring.
Slice of Cake.
Caitlyn:
Catnip.
Perfume.
Rose.
Sherryl:
Plush Toy.
Necklace.
Slice of Cake.
Sylvia:
Bracelet.
Plush Toy.
Slice of Cake.

Oct 13, 2022
Already got all the achievements
For me it's a pretty good game to me despite having a lot of work ahead in animations, what would improve the experience a lot is some OST and more sound effects that provide feedback to the user, because in its current state, the lack of music It can make it feel hollow, the inventory also looks a bit messy, especially the distribution of items, but clearly all those things are going to improve with time, i think.
The game itself has a lot of potential and the pixel art, although not being the neatest thing, does its job perfectly. The dialogues enrich the experience IMO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VonSpiegel
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes