4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
homies a little too buff for someone who sits at a desk all day, jfc step into a work office sometime.
He is not a normal person. Maybe I've misunderstood, but I got the feeling that his athletic natural gifts are NOT 100% a genetic gift from his parents.

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
Mature plot and characters so far. Hope there will be more western vns like this in the future.
Agreed. I quite like the writing and the mature characters (both in behaviour and age). I'm somewhat sick of obnoxiously dense or entirely unrealistic characters, and it's also refreshing to see a story about actual adults (rather than people in their late teens or early twenties) who (mostly) act their age.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
I don’t know why it’s unreasonable to be that in shape? I have friends that work in offices and are far better built than the mc. They just have a disciplined workout and diet. Anyone can do it, even the people in this very forum. You don’t need 9 hours a day in the gym for that maybe and hour and a half 5 days a week

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Blown away by the writing in this, can't wait to see where it goes. Agree that Aghavni makes for a good friend and partner but even doing the booty call scene I felt bad afterwards and reloaded not to call her. Need to let that girl move on with her life.

I do enjoy that in chapter 3 the MC is taking a much harder look at his life after talking to the clerk. He has some serious (and understandable) trauma to work through, but Jaime would be so good for him.

Can't wait to see where the murder investigation goes. I've definitely thought that the kid in the other room in the intro is the man with the red shoes, it probably did enough damage to make him the kind of psychopath the government would love for a wet worker. And its ingrained to his psyche he uses it as his go to for disgracing and framing someone. Definitely think the attempted drowning of the girl would result in the actual drowning of the assassin by her father, and would make sense to spend the rest of his life guarding her. But the other murders? Excited to see where this story goes, even if it wasn't an adult game.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

How do you feel about the game using a save warning screen before a choice that will have a major impact on the story? Just a black screen with text that says "Save Your Game."

The benefits of using such a screen include causing the player to think harder before making the choice and helping the player know what choice they need to reload if later on they realize they want a different outcome.

The drawbacks include possibly taking the player out of the immersive experience and potentially acting as a spoiler as well by letting the player know that the a choice which may not seem that important will in fact lead to some important different outcome later.

vote

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

How do you feel about the game using a save warning screen before a choice that will have a major impact on the story? Just a black screen with text that says "Save Your Game."

The benefits of using such a screen include causing the player to think harder before making the choice and helping the player know what choice they need to reload if later on they realize they want a different outcome.

The drawbacks include possibly taking the player out of the immersive experience and potentially acting as a spoiler as well by letting the player know that the a choice which may not seem that important will in fact lead to some important different outcome later.

vote
I don´t know how i feel about this :unsure:
I usually don´t like alerts of this type, i like to play the games blind and we will see what happen. Maybe if the alert was an icon in a corner of the screen or in the options would be more immersive than a black screen.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

vote
I think this can be beneficial for those who don't use WT mods for games, because in most of these mods there is a short description of the consequence in the choices...

Reactions: Impious Monk

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I think this can be beneficial for those who don't use WT mods for games, because in most of these mods there is a short description of the consequence in the choices...
Those who don't use WT mods probably won't like to feel babysitted with these kind of warning messages -that's basically the reason they don't use WT mods, they want to explore the game freely and are willing to accept the consequences of their choices. Personally, I think it's a terrible idea and an insult to my intelligence as a player, but I also know I'm a weirdo.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Those who don't use WT mods probably won't like to feel babysitted with these kind of warning messages -that's basically the reason they don't use WT mods, they want to explore the game freely and are willing to accept the consequences of their choices. Personally, I think it's a terrible idea and an insult to my intelligence as a player, but I also know I'm a weirdo.
Of course, I understand your point of view, and I didn't say "do it" either. This clearly affects those who play "blind"... It was an agreement on my part, which does not make my comment mandatory... I'm sorry if my comment hurt your feelings, that was not the intention... But if the proposal they are asking hurts your feelings, then tell the questioner that...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

vote
I actually like the idea as I personally dont like to use WT mods I just dont see the point since most games and choices are straightforward but its kind of nice knowing what is a major choice even if I dont use a WT

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019

vote
It seems unnecessary from my point of view. People who'll like this feature probably already use a WT (mod).

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Of course, I understand your point of view, and I didn't say "do it" either. This clearly affects those who play "blind"... It was an agreement on my part, which does not make my comment mandatory... I'm sorry if my comment hurt your feelings, that was not the intention... But if the proposal they are asking hurts your feelings, then tell the questioner that...
Worry not, it didn't hurt my feelings at all. I was just using your comment to bluntly express my view about this proposal (and WT mods in general). I like my games as deprived of 'external guides' as possible, and I guess many of those who choose not to install an available WT mod wouldn't like the introduction of a feature like this in a game that didn't have it before. But we are probably a tiny minority, considering how successful those mods are and looking at the results of this Patreon poll.

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes