4.80 star(s) 94 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
homies a little too buff for someone who sits at a desk all day, jfc step into a work office sometime.
He is not a normal person. Maybe I've misunderstood, but I got the feeling that his athletic natural gifts are NOT 100% a genetic gift from his parents.

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
Mature plot and characters so far. Hope there will be more western vns like this in the future.
Agreed. I quite like the writing and the mature characters (both in behaviour and age). I'm somewhat sick of obnoxiously dense or entirely unrealistic characters, and it's also refreshing to see a story about actual adults (rather than people in their late teens or early twenties) who (mostly) act their age.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
I don’t know why it’s unreasonable to be that in shape? I have friends that work in offices and are far better built than the mc. They just have a disciplined workout and diet. Anyone can do it, even the people in this very forum. You don’t need 9 hours a day in the gym for that maybe and hour and a half 5 days a week

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Blown away by the writing in this, can't wait to see where it goes. Agree that Aghavni makes for a good friend and partner but even doing the booty call scene I felt bad afterwards and reloaded not to call her. Need to let that girl move on with her life.

I do enjoy that in chapter 3 the MC is taking a much harder look at his life after talking to the clerk. He has some serious (and understandable) trauma to work through, but Jaime would be so good for him.

Can't wait to see where the murder investigation goes. I've definitely thought that the kid in the other room in the intro is the man with the red shoes, it probably did enough damage to make him the kind of psychopath the government would love for a wet worker. And its ingrained to his psyche he uses it as his go to for disgracing and framing someone. Definitely think the attempted drowning of the girl would result in the actual drowning of the assassin by her father, and would make sense to spend the rest of his life guarding her. But the other murders? Excited to see where this story goes, even if it wasn't an adult game.

4.80 star(s) 94 Votes