3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How's doing for this Month update?
The next update will be in August. Development progress was greatly affected by me getting sick with covid-19 in June and it took me a considerable amount of time to recover. Now I'm more or less back on track, but I won't be doing a release in July. I want to finish, revamp and test some stuff in the game without the hassle.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
The next update will be in August. Development progress was greatly affected by me getting sick with covid-19 in June and it took me a considerable amount of time to recover. Now I'm more or less back on track, but I won't be doing a release in July. I want to finish, revamp and test some stuff in the game without the hassle.
Glad you recovered from Covid-19 and look forward to more updates! Godspeed!

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
How can I extract the Images/Renders from this game?

I just tried playing it for the first time, and the game is not really something that interests me. Nothing wrong with it, but simply just not my personal taste. However, I though the Main Character was cute enough that I would like to take a look at the still Images. I assume they are packaged in the "LecherousVillage-WindowsNoEditor.pak" file, but I don't know how to extract it.

I tried using the UnrealPakTool on github but it did not work. So either the file is encrypted, the pak file was made with a newer version than the tool supports, or I did something wrong.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
How are things going? Hope you recovered well from that nasty virus and you are doing well!

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How are things going? Hope you recovered well from that nasty virus and you are doing well!
Thanks! :)
The early-access release is already out there for patrons. Public one will be out on Monday (August, 16th). I'll update the changelog on Monday as well.

For now, I'll just say that the new update has 7 new animations and 6 new events, a new NPC character, rewritten texts for some of the old events, and some other cool stuff as well. ;)

Last edited:

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The OP has been updated with the links for the latest public release. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: OLD SAVES WILL CAUSE CRASHES
That's why I've included the full save.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
The OP has been updated with the links for the latest public release. Enjoy!

NOTE: OLD SAVES WILL CAUSE CRASHES
That's why I've included the full save.
Really good Update! The changes of the UI are good, and the new scence as well. I really like the animations so far, looking forward for more!

Good Work, GameBear!

Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Really good Update! The changes of the UI are good, and the new scence as well. I really like the animations so far, looking forward for more!

Good Work, GameBear!
Hehehe, thanks! I have a lot of good stuff planned for future releases. ;)

Reactions: Dark_Shader

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Is anyone can share save files from end of the version v0.2.3 ?

it seems that the save file shared (save10.sav) is the end of the version 0.2.5 that is pointless.

Reactions: Priappus

admirer06

Jul 10, 2019
Is anyone can share save files from end of the version v0.2.3 ?

it seems that the save file shared (save10.sav) is the end of the version 0.2.5 that is pointless.
I've got the same question. How can we use save10.sav? There are no quests left in the game that need to be completed with it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
nice game - the only question i have:
How to raise harold?
Seems he hasn't any quests and the only way to raise him is Gore to deliver goods. Mostly i got kaira, so 1 out of 10 deliveries goes to harold.
Am i missing something? there seem to be a lot of scenes with him locked.
Also i wonder where's night II? amber and her dude already have affection of 150+ and nothing new happens at night.

TL/DR - nice game but starting to get too much grindy

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
nice game - the only question i have:
How to raise harold?
Seems he hasn't any quests and the only way to raise him is Gore to deliver goods. Mostly i got kaira, so 1 out of 10 deliveries goes to harold.
Am i missing something? there seem to be a lot of scenes with him locked.
Also i wonder where's night II? amber and her dude already have affection of 150+ and nothing new happens at night.

TL/DR - nice game but starting to get too much grindy
Just eat the breakfast at the inn. It should give a good boost to relationship with Harold.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just eat the breakfast at the inn. It should give a good boost to relationship with Harold.
thanks - i missed the breakfast - have to look where to find it

EDIT: Found it - it is really not easy to see on first sight - heh

Reactions: Midge

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
thanks - i missed the breakfast - have to look where to find it

EDIT: Found it - it is really not easy to see on first sight - heh
Harold tells about the breakfast being served on one of the tables. ;)

Also, which event do you mean by "night II"? Is it Amber & Borus one? If so it happens at the night and requires a relatively low relationship score (around 15 or 20 I think). It should be available after you get the first one after walking near their house at the night.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes