3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Hugely disappointing. Sorry to say that, but I must be honest.
Nowhere near as sex centred as the last or even first versions of this game. Graphics not as good as last version, either.
Silly sifting lands quest is a frustrating and simple roll of the dice combat, which you cannot engage in or alter. Even gaining plenty health bonuses usually ends up against 3 you struggle to defeat, maybe once, but second time you get killed.
The amulet supposed to help you get back to the village there is no sign of in my inventory. Most of the places are unfinished, so that just leaves the odd treasure artefact and gold,
To summarise, far far too much is wasted on the sifting lands combat roll dice part, small sexy encounters cannot compare to the much superior erotic content of the previous version.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Graphics not as good as last version, either.
well i can agree that simple dice roll combat with no control over it is hurting this game, but i wouldn't say the graphics are worse than last version, it's the same. The Shifting Lands quest is not completed so, there's no really point to go there. . .

The amulet supposed to help you get back to the village there is no sign of in my inventory.
Dunno what you mean, when you talk about amulet that help you get back to the village, maybe it's something that is by default and teleporting us to the village after we are killed, or is it someting you can pick up from remain?

Most of the places are unfinished, so that just leaves the odd treasure artefact and gold,
At least we can loot some magical mushrooms, and we can get sex scene with goblin alchemist, or demonic potion for James, sex scenes too. Get to know and have sex with Innkeeper in the woods, and with demon vendor.

Silly sifting lands quest is a frustrating and simple roll of the dice combat, which you cannot engage in or alter. Even gaining plenty health bonuses usually ends up against 3 you struggle to defeat, maybe once, but second time you get killed.
Yeah the automatic combat is frustrating, and after you get killed, you go back to the shifting lands, then you deal much less damage, and take too much, more the game in this scenerio, sometimes is buged, and our protagonist won't even fight, [don't know if that is because we lost our stuff or becuase the game is buged here.] if you pause the game this fight scene goes on. The same bug occures if we load the save. [But it's literally unpredictable]

To summarise, far far too much is wasted on the sifting lands combat roll dice part, small sexy encounters cannot compare to the much superior erotic content of the previous version.
This one i don't understand at all, what superior erotic content are you reffering to? There wasn't any new sex scenes added.

PoGo3544

Mar 18, 2022
This one i don't understand at all, what superior erotic content are you reffering to? There wasn't any new sex scenes added.
unless I am mistaken the haunted mill and witch by the waterfall scenes still have not been re-added to the re-boot and these were both really strong scenes

beardybloke

Apr 5, 2019
personally, I find the auto-combat pleasant - no need to endlessly click to pass through a combat scene - though I would prefer an auto advance for dialog (like ren-py). Still, always nice to have new and different stuff to play.
To the nay-sayers - nothing stopping you from learning and making a version of your own if this doesnt fit your unique needs/wants

Reactions: GameBear
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes