3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

MarKat

Sep 19, 2017
I'm just grinding in this game and getting nowhere. I'm supposedly questing to find the innkeeper in the shifting lands and the witch - I've found the innkeeper but can't find his clothes. I can't find the witch. I'm just going through the shifting lands - the "board" with various battles and prizes only to get to the skull at the end and then back to the village. Is this all there is to the game?

exter

May 29, 2017
I'm just grinding in this game and getting nowhere. I'm supposedly questing to find the innkeeper in the shifting lands and the witch - I've found the innkeeper but can't find his clothes. I can't find the witch. I'm just going through the shifting lands - the "board" with various battles and prizes only to get to the skull at the end and then back to the village. Is this all there is to the game?
Yes, the game has very little content since the rework. If you want to have more scenes then download the old version. Also, check the galleries in either version to see what you are missing.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
GameBear Can someone help me??? What are the commands to use in battles?? I've pressed everything on the keyboard and Lynn doesn't move, do I have to configure something??? Thanks in advance

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Sooo, who has played it?
Are there any scenes which are back?

Setting up mechanics with mini-games is appreciated and a hard thing to do, but come on...

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
GameBear Can someone help me??? What are the commands to use in battles?? I've pressed everything on the keyboard and Lynn doesn't move, do I have to configure something??? Thanks in advance
Yeah, it's a bug. Restarting the game should help. I've narrowed down the root cause and will fix it in the next update.

Reactions: ajtkd

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
It may be a false positive.... but both AVG and Avast are flagging the exe as a virus. And I am positive I have played previous versions without AVG messing with the file. Just leaving it there
1726478526088.png

Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It may be a false positive.... but both AVG and Avast are flagging the exe as a virus. And I am positive I have played previous versions without AVG messing with the file. Just leaving it there
View attachment 4039368
I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss it as a false positive, even considering AVG and Avast's reputation. The links for this latest (v0.3.4.1) version didn’t come from a trusted source (i.e., me), and the checksum and size differ from the official release. There’s always a risk when downloading from unofficial links. Stay safe, stay vigilant.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes