giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Left Hand Magic [Build 6] [Novus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 581 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

123abc456789

May 18, 2020
If anybody else is trying to see the chastity path, it seems a bit bugged to me. I tried editing variables in my save to keep submission high, but it still didn't work, even though it seemed like all the variables were correct.
In any case, update your game\script.rpy to look like this, changing the condition to just True:

Code:
 "Revina and Trix are asking for a meeting..."  if True:
                        jump WorkRevTrixWeek3
or replace "left hand magic\game\script.rpy" with the attached.

It would be great to have a walkthrough or hints to know how to get each path, I can read the code and even then it's too annoying.

The scene was quite good though! Ironic that I had to wait so long to see it ;)

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
If anybody else is trying to see the chastity path, it seems a bit bugged to me. I tried editing variables in my save to keep submission high, but it still didn't work, even though it seemed like all the variables were correct.
In any case, update your game\script.rpy to look like this, changing the condition to just True:

Code:
 "Revina and Trix are asking for a meeting..."  if True:
                        jump WorkRevTrixWeek3
or replace "left hand magic\game\script.rpy" with the attached.

It would be great to have a walkthrough or hints to know how to get each path, I can read the code and even then it's too annoying.

The scene was quite good though! Ironic that I had to wait so long to see it ;)
All routes are tested for accessibility, from a blank game, before I release anything. Other bugs are possible. Being shut out a route should not be. You most likely missed something.

And there is a full guide available for my $10 Patreons. I can't provide it for free, since doing so would remove about 80% of the reason for people to choose that tier. I kinda need to both eat and pay for new game assets -_-.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here lies what remains of common sense....

Once so abundant throughout the land now an endangered species carried only by a few.

You were gone far too soon dear common sense, we all miss you and are all saddened at your near demise at the hands of dastardly dumbfuckery.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Trix Week 4 Day 1 Render 3.png Trix WK 4 Day 2 Render 3.png Trix Edging Day 11.png Trix Week 4 Day 4 Render 2.png Hypno Date 3.png Hypno Date 9.png Arianna Stuck 3.png Arianna Stuck 4.png Spying 1.png Spying 2.png Talia Masturbator 2.png Talia Masturbator 3.png

Whew! Left Hand Magic Build 8 was released to my $5+ Patrons early on the 31st. Which, in turn, means that I just published Build 7 Free to Public a few hours ago. The brief delay between the two was the result of needing to effectively rewrite the guide my $10 patrons get from scratch, as well as the need to fix a few critical bugs in the Build 7 public release, which weren't discovered until I did some comprehensive testing for Build 8.

Regardless, both Build 7 and Build 8 are solid builds. Build 7 contained a lot more scenes, though that was mostly the result of 6 of them being shorter, non-animated, scenes. It added 14 new scenes and 17 new animations. The newest Build 8 had only a single non-animated scene, hence a smaller number. It added 8 scenes in total, with 10 new animations. It also, however, added some significant overhauls and other additions throughout the game, including several extensions and new renders for previously existing content. These were all the start of an effort to bring the Threesome Routes make more sense in light of events from the Solo Routes. It did not make sense, for example, for the highly submissive MC needed for the Revina/Trix Threesome to also be dominant in their solo routes. In order to make things line up more logically, I added a lot more chances to earn Dom/Sub Points, tweaked some requirements and scenes, and added three new scenes accessible under the right conditions into the early game. The extra additions and changes throughout make it almost the total size of Build 7, despite the seeming disparity in scene count. For a better accounting of what is in each build, check the release notes.

------------

New Links for the Public Build:

Windows/Linux:

Mac

Android

-------------

Release Notes for Build 7:

Build 8 Release Notes

Build 8 consists of eight new full scenes, plus a number of minor additions scattered throughout the game. A total of ten new animations were added within the eight new primary scenes. The general breakdown is as follows:

- Arianna's solo route got it's 4th and final weekday scene for Week 4

- Trix's solo route got all four of it's weekday scenes for Week 4

- A major extension was added to Arianna's Week 1 event, effectively a whole additional scene.

- The Talia/Arianna route gained a trigger for an additional animated Talia scene.

- Trix's Route gained an alternate scene in Week 3, if you don't have Trix's Chastity Belt Key.

- In a variety of places, extra choices/renders were added to increase the number of Dom/Sub points available.

- Additional Dom/Sub points were added to scenes that should have had them but didn't.

- Some route requirements were changed to make certain routes mutually exclusive.

- Gallery Overhauls to add a Page 2 to galleries that need it...as well as finally making it so you don't get kicked directly back to the main menu instead of the Gallery when trying to navigate the Gallery page. Note: Some of the new 'extra' scenes are out of order at the moment. I ran out of time/energy. It will take several hours of effort to put them where in the Gallery they should be, so I put that off for a future build.

-Typo and Bug fixes. Credits updated.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

------------
Release Notes for Build 7:

Build 8 Release Notes
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but you left in the log file, trackback log file, you've got a folder in the game folder called "images - Shortcut", and a save folder that has 10 save files and persistent file. I assume all this was testing and forgot to delete all that stuff afterwards.

• Sad
Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but you left in the log file, trackback log file, you've got a folder in the game folder called "images - Shortcut", and a save folder that has 10 save files and persistent file. I assume all this was testing and forgot to delete all that stuff afterwards.
Ugh. Yes, that was unintentional. I cleared the saves and persistent data when I built the distributions, but then ended up testing those bug fixes I mentioned after I'd done that. And forgot to clear them again -_-. The shortcut was a screwup when I was swapping things around for compression purposes. Some of the general Renpy assets can't be changed from .png, for reasons I haven't dug into, so compressing everything to webp is an irritating multistep process. And I accidently made the shortcut at one point. Could have sworn I deleted it, but apparently not.

*Edit* Replaced the Windows links with a version that shouldn't have all the crap. I didn't run any tests on the mac and andriod versions, so hopefully they don't have the same issue. And, of course, I can only change my links, not those on the main post. So...

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I need to stop reading the patch notes for the build that wasn't released here yet, otherwise I'll never be able to play this again until it is finished, cause every time I think "Uhh, hey, that's going to be cool, just wait 1 more patch before you get back at it..." :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ugh. Yes, that was unintentional. I cleared the saves and persistent data when I built the distributions, but then ended up testing those bug fixes I mentioned after I'd done that. And forgot to clear them again -_-. The shortcut was a screwup when I was swapping things around for compression purposes. Some of the general Renpy assets can't be changed from .png, for reasons I haven't dug into, so compressing everything to webp is an irritating multistep process. And I accidently made the shortcut at one point. Could have sworn I deleted it, but apparently not.

*Edit* Replaced the Windows links with a version that shouldn't have all the crap. I didn't run any tests on the mac and andriod versions, so hopefully they don't have the same issue. And, of course, I can only change my links, not those on the main post. So...
I figured so; I deleted them all from them when I did my compressed version.

Don't think it hurts anything, besides people have some saves ;)

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I figured so; I deleted them all from them when I did my compressed version.

Don't think it hurts anything, besides people have some saves ;)
It shouldn't, though hopefully they don't try to actually use those saves, since half of them are probably broken ;-). They were for testing, after all...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ok - why does my Week: 4 give me 'You don't think anyone needs your help...' and (Game Over)? Nothing to do the entire week? What did I miss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes