VN Unity Abandoned Left In Onsen Island [v0.2] [Lewdsea]

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
rsz_u7lyka.jpg

Overview:
The player is left on a resort island full of hot springs and hot girls. You need to work, solve puzzles and more.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-29
Release Date: 2021-09-28
Developer: Lewdsea -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: -
- -

1epyZj.gif s79wlI.gif z_3cqd.gif YyH1LJ.gif

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I hope I'm not bumping this topic too badly, but I have just completed two new mods for this game!
The first is the Nude Mod, where all of the towels are invisible and everyone is naked at all times, but none of the dialog is different, so just consider it an x-ray mod for the player.
The second is the Nude Fem Mod, which is the same as the Nude Mod except that when the men would normally be wearing towels, they instead appear as naked females (though their heads and dialog remain the same), and when the men would normally be naked, they instead appear as naked futas (so as not to break the sex scenes). The only reason I was even able to manage that last part was because Lewdsea had a fully functional futa model in the game's files that was never used, until now anyway.
These mods weren't easy to pull off, and I couldn't possibly have done it without SeriousCache's UABE: Asset Bundle Extractor v3.0.
Installation is simple:
1. Backup your \Left in Onsen Island v0.2\Left in Onsen Island_Data\resources.assets file if you haven't already.
2. Unpack the \Left in Onsen Island_Data\resources.assets file in the .7z archive.
3. Replace your \Left in Onsen Island v0.2\Left in Onsen Island_Data\resources.assets file with the one from the mod.
To change the game back, delete the modded resources.assets file and replace it with the old one you backed up in Step 1.
But just to be clear, the game's save system is broken, and my mods will not change that.

Last edited: