Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ok so, since R23 is ready (still untested) ahead of time, I am spending the next few days hunting bugs, and I started from the reported Auto Battle issue... Long story short, because of an oversight of mine, the selected index (used only during manual combat) is checked in auto battle as well even if it is never updated there. Once an index stops existing and gets checked during combat, the game will freeze.

The issue has been fixed for R23, and while Auto battle should work if you trigger it right away or always target the first monster, I would not rely on it until you get your hands on R23.
Not sure if it is the only issue with it, but after some testing (6 battles in a row) it seems like the issue has been fixed.

Now I am moving to the next issue: Saves getting deleted upon game crashing.
This is going to be the hardest because I need to replicate a crash/force it, and I am not sure if it will be the same or other steps need to be performed to make the save getting deleted... In the worst case scenario, I will need to blindly attempt a fix.
If someone has more information regarding the save deletion issue and knows how to replicate it, let me know! Ty.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LegacyOfHestia-R21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Winterfire do you plan to add ability to rename the mc in future? It will surely hep with immersion tons. People can always use the default name 'bell' if they want to tdo so and people who likes to put themselves in mc's shoes would appreciate the renaming feature

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire do you plan to add ability to rename the mc in future? It will surely hep with immersion tons. People can always use the default name 'bell' if they want to tdo so and people who likes to put themselves in mc's shoes would appreciate the renaming feature
No,
the name "Bell" is important in some parts of the story, another random name wouldn't make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: vilewe7570

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
Should have a trainer somewhere you can pay to skip the grind. Saves on the tedium of going into the dungeon for hours and coming back with +10 going really, that's it? Please sir, can an amazonian just take my money for intense physical training while in some dominatrix getup?

Where can I buy more maps? Seen it at the beginning and that was it.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Should have a trainer somewhere you can pay to skip the grind. Saves on the tedium of going into the dungeon for hours and coming back with +10 going really, that's it? Please sir, can an amazonian just take my money for intense physical training while in some dominatrix getup?

Where can I buy more maps? Seen it at the beginning and that was it.
+10 where?
In strength, assuming you are slaying monsters of your same level, that's 10 monsters. Less, if you ate at the Hostess of Fertility and increased the excelia's modifier.

The maps were an one time thing to teach new players to interact with events, and gain something out of it since doing four floors in a row at the beginning could be overwhelming. After that, it is up to you to explore the floors.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Will the walkthrough for the CGs ever be made public like Overlord H is/was? I'm at 88% in the gallery so I'm missing several.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Will the walkthrough for the CGs ever be made public like Overlord H is/was? I'm at 88% in the gallery so I'm missing several.
Probably not anytime soon, unless someone leaks it. Overlord H was fairly popular and I was kind of messy, and did not mean for CGs to be that hard to get, so it was fitting to thank the community by making it public on my dev-anniversary.

Instead, if you tell me whose CGs you are missing, I will tell you how to get them.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Probably not anytime soon, unless someone leaks it. Overlord H was fairly popular and I was kind of messy, and did not mean for CGs to be that hard to get, so it was fitting to thank the community by making it public on my dev-anniversary.

Instead, if you tell me whose CGs you are missing, I will tell you how to get them.
I mean, I can wait for the game to be finish then the walkthrough get published publicly. I wouldn't try to get someone to leak it since that's for Patreons and understandable. If it can be made public after the game is finished, then I'll happily wait. Although you don't mind telling me, which I appreciate, I'm missing 16 and will likely be missing more in the future. I would kind of feel bad about keep asking in the future when the walkthrough will be available one day. I know some are from one route where you have to play normally and get with a girl (forgot her name) that way. I think those CGs were in the 80s if I remember correctly. Just haven't had time to do another full regular playthrough. For all I know, those could all be in that one route. You don't need to tell me if the walkthrough will be available at least one day in the future as I do have other games to play as well. But for reference, they're: 80, 81, 82, 88, 93, 98, 102, 106, 108, 113, 114, 115, 123, 129, 130, 131. Again, I can wait since I just got the new Fire Emblem and still working on Xenoblade 3. I was mainly asking out of curiosity for the future when I'm done with these games and have more time to play/grind again. That, and I checked the gallery to just see how many I was messing.

Reactions: Winterfire
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes