Cookies135

Jul 16, 2020
So I've been looking through the possible character routes for this game, but they seem to be from last year. What's the current status of who is romanceable and how?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So I've been looking through the possible character routes for this game, but they seem to be from last year. What's the current status of who is romanceable and how?
As of R25, these are the routes with the quantity of NSFW scenes (so no sfw like kisses, handholding, ...):
Hestia: 10
Eina: 8
Airmid: 5
Liliruca: 5
Misc: 3
Samira: 3 (Completed)
Lena: 3 (Completed)
Harem: 2
Demeter: 2
Artemis: 0
Cassandra: 0
Haruhime: 0

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LegacyOfHestia-R23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Angry
Reactions: Hachikunote

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
We need more games based on this series.
I know you meant by different developers, but the sequel (some previews here: ) will have a different genre, so technically a different game.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I know you meant by different developers, but the sequel (some previews here: ) will have a different genre, so technically a different game.
Your doing/did great with both (Sorry if you did more i only know 2) of your games
i think he means something like a adult version of Danmachi memoria freese or so

Reactions: Winterfire

edw114

Jul 25, 2022
Have I done something wrong, or are all the animated cg's in the gallery super dark? Is there a setting somewhere I can change? Thanks in advance.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Have I done something wrong, or are all the animated cg's in the gallery super dark? Is there a setting somewhere I can change? Thanks in advance.
Can you show me an example? (Screenshot)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can you show me an example? (Screenshot)
Most likely HDR got enabled sometimes especially RPG Maker games windows detects it as HDR capable and if it is not the game will be dark. I use HDR on my external HDR TV as secondary monitor and keep HDR off on primary monitor due to this particular problem with Windows.

SpicyTacos

Mar 8, 2023
So first time trying to play this game. Once i extract files, i open game, goes through the fist 2 intro showcasing Winterfire Logo. After that it stays in gray screen with the loading hourglass at the bottom right flipping nonstop but nothing ever loads. I've tried redownloading over and over. Tried looking for answers but nothing. Any ideas? I am able to play other unity games.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So first time trying to play this game. Once i extract files, i open game, goes through the fist 2 intro showcasing Winterfire Logo. After that it stays in gray screen with the loading hourglass at the bottom right flipping nonstop but nothing ever loads. I've tried redownloading over and over. Tried looking for answers but nothing. Any ideas? I am able to play other unity games.
It's loading, give it time.

SpicyTacos

Mar 8, 2023
It's loading, give it time.
I've had it running in the background for 20 minutes and still nothing. I have 32gb RAM and a 3070. Maybe im doing something wrong. I download, then extract, once done i run the exe file, but still stuck in the gray screen. Hourglass still moving on bottom right.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I've had it running in the background for 20 minutes and still nothing. I have 32gb RAM and a 3070. Maybe im doing something wrong. I download, then extract, once done i run the exe file, but still stuck in the gray screen. Hourglass still moving on bottom right.
If you open Task Manager, and go on performance, when the game is loading the disk it is stored in should show some activity (Reading), if it stays 0%, then nothing is going on.
Obviously 20 minutes is not normal, the whole thing should take about ten seconds. Assuming it is not an issue with your disk, you could try to check if it generated a player.log, if so, send me the log so I can check if it is printing any error.

If your computer has multiple GPUs (such as integrated + 3070), the game might try running with the integrated, but I doubt that's the issue. At that point the game is preloading, so only the disk's reading speed should matter.

SpicyTacos

Mar 8, 2023
If you open Task Manager, and go on performance, when the game is loading the disk it is stored in should show some activity (Reading), if it stays 0%, then nothing is going on.
Obviously 20 minutes is not normal, the whole thing should take about ten seconds. Assuming it is not an issue with your disk, you could try to check if it generated a player.log, if so, send me the log so I can check if it is printing any error.

If your computer has multiple GPUs (such as integrated + 3070), the game might try running with the integrated, but I doubt that's the issue. At that point the game is preloading, so only the disk's reading speed should matter.
Sorry for the late reply. When I launch game on any of my nvme ssd, it'll go to 2% then 0-1% when stuck on loading screen. My gpu will go to 36% and stay around there until I close the game and it goes back to 2%. I checked to see if there is a player log but nothing. I know it's not much to go off of but that's where I'm at.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes