m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Saw the choice with Aisha holding Haruhime say Harem Route, but the choice is greyed out... I've tried a few different saves and it's greyed out in all of them. Anyone figure out how to unlock that choice or is my game all kinds of bugged? lol Thanks in advance.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Added another tag, forgot to update them, ty for reminding me Jay2K31222 :whistle:

Saw the choice with Aisha holding Haruhime say Harem Route, but the choice is greyed out... I've tried a few different saves and it's greyed out in all of them. Anyone figure out how to unlock that choice or is my game all kinds of bugged? lol Thanks in advance.
There are some requirements you need to meet to enter the Harem route, which are no ongoing relationships and you must have completed all brothel scenes (3x samira, 3x lena), and ofc be in the route where the brothel location is unlocked.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Since so many people have asked for a "complete gallery" and such, while I do not really get it, I'll make a patreon poll at some point to know whether patrons would like a cheat/code/something to unlock the gallery.

I am under the impression that people asking did not really play the game and expect the great majority of the gallery to be nsfw scenes, but actually as of R27, the nsfw scenes only make 1/3 of the gallery (around 150 CGs in total, 42 replayable scenes an around 8 nudes).
The nsfw scenes are also quite vanilla, this is not a heavily fetished game at all, just romance. Making the nsfw scenes taken out of context useless imho.

Gallery is more of a way to show you what you are missing (hence the hints) so you know if there is other content you have not played or not, but of course this is just my perspective as a non-player, so I might be completely wrong :p.
Before making the poll, I'll have to give a look at the code and see if it possible to integrate this effortlessly as I do not want to touch old code too much, especially of a core system, when the game is nearing its ending.

Ideally, should the poll pass and it is doable, I'd like to code it so that the player can unlock the CGs through a Patreon code to view them, and then have a toggle to lock them up if you have not actually seen them. This, I believe, would probably be a good feature to incentive players to play through the routes they might find most interesting rather than going in blindly (or even consider it is not worth it).

I'll respond to this thread once more when I'll have seen whether this is possible or not.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Since so many people have asked for a "complete gallery" and such, while I do not really get it, I'll make a patreon poll at some point to know whether patrons would like a cheat/code/something to unlock the gallery.
Hallelujah an easy way to paradise without begging for complete saves.

I am under the impression that people asking did not really play the game and expect the great majority of the gallery to be nsfw scenes, but actually as of R27, the nsfw scenes only make 1/3 of the gallery (around 150 CGs in total, 42 replayable scenes an around 8 nudes).
The nsfw scenes are also quite vanilla, this is not a heavily fetished game at all, just romance. Making the nsfw scenes taken out of context useless imho.
I'm under the impression there are many perverts that try to play this one handed. A wholesome digital pimp is still a pimp. Lets get real degenerate with some handholding, headpats, kisses, and cuddles for the working girls from the red light district ;)

Gallery is more of a way to show you what you are missing (hence the hints) so you know if there is other content you have not played or not, but of course this is just my perspective as a non-player, so I might be completely wrong :p.
Before making the poll, I'll have to give a look at the code and see if it possible to integrate this effortlessly as I do not want to touch old code too much, especially of a core system, when the game is nearing its ending.
Some are just more worried about missing something and don't want to be bothered with the prerequisites. It shouldn't be more than going through the lock conditions for the gallery and unlocking them so not sure about touching old code. If a variable required for replay is missing it will get reported sooner or later.

I'll respond to this thread once more when I'll have seen whether this is possible or not.
Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me! Believe in the Kamina who believes in you!

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Ideally, should the poll pass and it is doable, I'd like to code it so that the player can unlock the CGs through a Patreon code to view them, and then have a toggle to lock them up if you have not actually seen them.
Isn't that overthinking it? If someone presses the big red button or enters Patreon code that says unlock gallery then it's their problem when it's all unlocked :WeSmart: Could just make a backup of GlobalSave.nson if anyone gets buyer's remorse Unless there is an underlining issue with the gallery code it should be more than capable of handling this but if you have your heart set on a toggle then just adding condition or master key would work as I've seen others do. Only problem might be if the condition to unlock is viewing the scene and they view it with the master key... When all else fails you could add a Gallery Seppuku button to reset it all back to 0% :LOL:

Gallery save is a thing though the last one I remember is from MetalChicken.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Isn't that overthinking it? If someone presses the big red button or enters Patreon code that says unlock gallery then it's their problem when it's all unlocked :WeSmart: Could just make a backup of GlobalSave.nson if anyone gets buyer's remorse Unless there is an underlining issue with the gallery code it should be more than capable of handling this but if you have your heart set on a toggle then just adding condition or master key would work as I've seen others do. Only problem might be if the condition to unlock is viewing the scene and they view it with the master key... When all else fails you could add a Gallery Seppuku button to reset it all back to 0% :LOL:

Gallery save is a thing though the last one I remember is from MetalChicken.
No, that shouldn't be a problem, it would be just an extra condition. The only real issue is that this game is nearing it's completion and idk what to do with the whole gallery code afterwards x).
I will probably replace it with a normal standard cheat or something, assuming it will be voted, it'll be a few months feature (which is not a big deal since it should be fairly simple to make).

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky

Ignomine

Mar 1, 2020
Hello Winterfire
Nice game you've made there, I'm enjoying it so far.

Bug report : In combat automatic mode, when the supporter has aggro on a mob and the supporter dies the combat gets stuck :
1683065223396.png
Pressing escape does nothing, had to exit.

Really hope you will include things to make the make less grindy in the New Game + mode so we can enjoy all of your content without being discouraged.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hello Winterfire
Nice game you've made there, I'm enjoying it so far.

Bug report : In combat automatic mode, when the supporter has aggro on a mob and the supporter dies the combat gets stuck :
View attachment 2591328
Pressing escape does nothing, had to exit.

Really hope you will include things to make the make less grindy in the New Game + mode so we can enjoy all of your content without being discouraged.
Thank you for reporting the bug, I will have it fixed on R27!

The game's grind is completely optional, and not a requirement to get to the game's ending.
"Normal" difficulty is designed to make the player be able to get through all the battles without ever having to train, except for the Harem Route, since Aisha is the strongest opponent in this game due to her high stats (lowered in Normal Mode) but also her custom abilities. Grinding is a must only in Hard Difficulty.
You can also skip the gameplay entirely by choosing "Story Mode" at the start, turning the game into a pure Visual Novel.

The New Game+ idea I had some time ago was superseded by the sequel: and the storymode... Since you can effortlessly hold CTRL to skip (and through the settings allow the game to skip unread text), you can get through any point of the game and pick different choices (or just use the save/load system).
I might reuse that idea on the sequel though.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Replying to the "review" of Yakjzak :

The thing that is WAY WORSE, it's the FUCKING GAMEPLAY, Basically it's just a labyrinth crawler with some turn base combat. It can't be that bad you'll say... WRONG ! Its as BIG as you can imagine, It's based on a grid, and the viewing is only 4 directional... it's already pretty bad EXCEPT THAT each actions (turning the POV, or moving a case)

takes 2 SECONDS EACH AND YOU CAN'T COMBINE ACTIONS, Meaning that you have to WAIT EACH TIME before doing ANY kind of other actions...
BS.

If it takes you two seconds, then the game is running slow and you should lower the settings (If you meet the requirements to begin with), the same settings where you can set the movement to be instantaneous.

movementSpeed.png

Normal is the slowest, which is the one I use as I do not like instantaneous, and I can assure you it doesn't take 2 seconds if the game is running at 60fps, but...

Code:
StartCoroutine(SmoothLerp(GetAssignedMovementSpeed(), player.right));
Where the function GetAssignedMovementSpeed() takes the variable G_MovementSpeed which is 1.
You can check it yourself through the console since the variable is exposed and editable. Set that to 2, then you'll see how 2 seconds really look like. :Kappa:

it wouldn't be that bad when EACH TIME YOU RE-ENTER THE DONJON YOU HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY FROM THE FLOOR 1 AGAIN...
BS again.
Other than the fact that the Dungeons are fairly small (created manually tile by tile), you can select the floor you want to head to.
exp.png

again, it wouldn't be that bad if the donjons were short, but each time it's longer... and floor one is near 30 CASES LONG... for the shortest way...
If the Dungeons were any smaller than that, they'd be doghouses.
Clearly Dungeon Crawlers are not for you, and perhaps you should give Story Mode a shot, which effectively turns the game into a pure Visual Novel.

I won't forget the combat system, i'm not against turn based combat, BUT when encounters are RANDOM, and some time you can have an encounter EACH CASES THAT YOU MOVE...
BS again x4.
Other than the fact you can easily edit the encounter rate through the use of items (Morbul to prevent them, and Monster Lure to increase them to a close 100%), the only place where what you are saying applies are in the lower floors, and I doubt you reached that far.
From Floor 1 to 9, the encounter rate is an average of 5%.

battleinitializer.png

It is designed so that by the time you reach the end of floor 4, you will have around 10 encounters, which is the requirement for the first and second main quest.
Of course, due to the random nature, you might have more or less, but you won't be getting encounters on every step you take. With a 4% chance, it is more likely you will traverse entire floors without any encounter.

And last but not least, i will tell how the gameplay could've been WAY better, and it's with the addition of a simple button that have the effect to SPEED UP the game, and by speed up, i really mean a 5x or even a 10x speed up, just this simple thing and ALL of the gameplay related problems would've been solved
You mean like this?
movementSpeed.png

and this?

battleforward.png

At the end i was wondering if it was a troll game because of how bad it was.
Funny, I think the same of your review considering all the points you have made are false.

Aside from giving the definition of what a Dungeon Crawler is, the only point in your review that holds true is:
"It's just a BAD parody of Danmachi", you could have talked about the renders quality, the inconsistencies, even the time it takes to get to the nsfw scenes, or various design choices, and i'd have liked the review as I've done with others.

What is the point of blatantly lying? :WaitWhat:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LegacyOfHestia-R25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I'll prob go with an Ishtar or Freya route for my canon route if/when they become available. I think Bell could've grown into a more interesting character if he had an influence like them around.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'll prob go with an Ishtar or Freya route for my canon route if/when they become available. I think Bell could've grown into a more interesting character if he had an influence like them around.
Both Freya and Ishtar will get a what-if scenario as one of the achievement scenes, but Freya will get an actual route in the sequel, you can more or less time when that'll happen if you read the LNs. This game covers up to Volume 8.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes