MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Out of curiosity, how fairs the progress on this game and DxD. I understand the later will only become your full focus once this is complete, but still.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Out of curiosity, how fairs the progress on this game and DxD. I understand the later will only become your full focus once this is complete, but still.
You can follow the development of DxD here for the moment: https://f95zone.to/threads/high-school-dxd-parody-game-development-thread.154218/ as for this game, I am currently writing the epilogue for each route, currently only Hestia Route is completed.

I will be releasing DxD not necessarily when this game is completed, but once it reaches a point where the releases no longer contain a meaningful amount of content, this way my patrons will have something to play rather than waiting for months.

Right now, I am focusing on the epilogues only, so hentai scenes on every release.
However, once the epilogues are done, I will still need to address many of the issues and to-do features of this game before I can call it completed, such as fixing and extending Demeter route, and possibly tie it to the side quests, so they have more of a purpose. There was another suggested feature which would be allowing Bell to update his status everytime he completes 3 side quests in a day.
Here is the to-do list (probably not updated though): some of those things also get solved during these releases, such as Liliruca's Dungeon Event which has been turned into this: and will therefore be solved on R29.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i loved your over lord game but i can't see myself playing a nonharem game you said already that Loki won't be a pick sad, but will Wiene i need her to be.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
I'm sure I found the boss that drops the blue orb before but couldn't beat him. Now I can't find him, can someone tell me which floor that boss is on? I got the green on from the 6th floor and the red one from 13th.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm sure I found the boss that drops the blue orb before but couldn't beat him. Now I can't find him, can someone tell me which floor that boss is on? I got the green on from the 6th floor and the red one from 13th.
The Blue Orb is not dropped by the boss, but found in the room guarded by the boss on the fourth floor. It is in the newly opened room, so opposite of the one where you'd find the rest area.

i loved your over lord game but i can't see myself playing a nonharem game you said already that Loki won't be a pick sad, but will Wiene i need her to be.
I do not remember saying Loki won't be a pick, fairly sure I said I do not know (just as I do not know about Wiene).
This game only focuses up to Volume 8. I'll see about the rest on the sequel!

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
The Blue Orb is not dropped by the boss, but found in the room guarded by the boss on the fourth floor. It is in the newly opened room, so opposite of the one where you'd find the rest area.

Thanks for reply, I did end up remembering where he was later when I recalled the "landslide" that happened on a lower floor. Pretty sure I forgot it was on the 4th floor only because that floor is pure malice xD and my brain was just avoiding trauma.
While we're here, any chance you'd speed up the animation for Arrow of Artemis as well as how fast the enemies attack and miss (when they hit it happens a lot faster but if they miss there's like a 3 sec delay between each enemy's attack even when speed up)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for reply, I did end up remembering where he was later when I recalled the "landslide" that happened on a lower floor. Pretty sure I forgot it was on the 4th floor only because that floor is pure malice xD and my brain was just avoiding trauma.
While we're here, any chance you'd speed up the animation for Arrow of Artemis as well as how fast the enemies attack and miss (when they hit it happens a lot faster but if they miss there's like a 3 sec delay between each enemy's attack even when speed up)
Use Fastforward to speed up the whole combat

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Use Fastforward to speed up the whole combat
Oh, i know, i've got it set to be always fast forward, but the arrow skill specifically takes like 10 seconds even in fast forword, and it's 7 seconds without any animations or anything, animation plays for like 2-3 seconds and then 6-7 seconds downtime before the damage is registered. Maybe it's just the game calculating the damage, but damn it's slow.
Heard Earth magic has aoe so gonna take it next playthrough. On the first one i decided to play into Zeus' nephew and go Lighting

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
animation plays for like 2-3 seconds and then 6-7 seconds downtime before the damage is registered. Maybe it's just the game calculating the damage, but damn it's slow.
There is a small delay for the Arrow of Orion, but it shouldn't be that long. If it takes 10 seconds, your game is most likely running at low fps

Fastbuck

Dec 24, 2022
Hell i can't wait till Hestia beats Freya (maybe others think different but I believe Freya stands no chance against Hestia (so far we only see a small dose of her power on floor 18))

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LegacyOfHestia-R27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes