Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I am just waiting for a mod to allow to 100% the game in one run.
Considering that this game has a different CG for someone being alive or not, I'd suggest to call that mod "The Schrödinger's harem"... Does the game have harem or not? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
That there is. To get it you have to restrain until the girls get tired of your bullshit and just jump you instead :sneaky:
By "restraint" do you mean that I should avoid H scenes with girls, or do you mean avoiding saying that you fell in love with a girl for example right after the tutorial Eina asks if I fell in love with Ais Wallenstein (first time I play I don't know if there are more options like this)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
By "restraint" do you mean that I should avoid H scenes with girls, or do you mean avoiding saying that you fell in love with a girl for example right after the tutorial Eina asks if I fell in love with Ais Wallenstein (first time I play I don't know if there are more options like this)
"Harem" in this game is a separate route, and it is treated as such. Hence why this game is not tagged as Harem.
Just with any other route, it has some specific conditions and you cannot be in a relationship (in another route) beforehand.

To enter the harem route, you need to choose you like Ais at the beginning, that will unlock the Brothel eventually (Around the same time you gain your first spell if I recall correctly), if you do all its scenes (3x Lena, 3x Samira) before the Ishtar Arc and you are not in any route, you will be given the chance to not run and battle Aisha. If you defeat her, you will enter the Harem Route.

HaremRoute.png

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I cannot use flashbangs during combat. I have 20 of them but it isn't an option to pick.
Flashbangs haven't been implemented yet, it'll be a while before I add their functionalities as I am focusing on adding content right now.

Reactions: AhrimanH

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LegacyOfHestia-R28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Why I can't just open the gallery? nothing shows when I click on it
Try reopening the game, I coded the gallery inefficiently which worked fine when CGs were a few, but now it can cause some issues if your reading speed is low (typically hdds). I fixed the Gallery's initialization on R30 once I was made aware of this issue, but reopening the game seems to fix it for now.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
You can already fastforward them by clicking on the icon, by using CTRL or by enabling the setting in the menu to always fastforward them. Faster than that, no.
Just throwing this out there, but:

How about a sort of simplified / text battle instead? Eg. No animations and when you click end turn, it just gives you a battle log of what happened. Could speed up the battles by a lot, imo.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
As awesome as this game is, it is reaching a point where I can no longer down load it. I really hope some one makes more games based on this series, but in renpy which seems easier to compress. Besides that, this game is amazing keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
any animation on this one?
No.
Some of the old scenes have animations, but overall no.

Just throwing this out there, but:

How about a sort of simplified / text battle instead? Eg. No animations and when you click end turn, it just gives you a battle log of what happened. Could speed up the battles by a lot, imo.
In the past someone suggested to make the battle system more like RPG Maker where you can spam a key and it'd remember the previous action, so you can quickly go through it (back then the battle system was mouse only).
Now, with the current one, you can do that and mixed with the fastforward setting, animations are pretty much instantaneous.

If I were to redo it a third time to make it text based, I doubt it'd save even a second. "Under the hood", the battle system is divided into many tasks which call each other and some need to wait other tasks to be done before they can resume, so animations playing with fastforward are as fast as the battle system can go even if it was without animations.

At this point the easiest approach would be to skip battles entirely (either by playing story mode or using Morbul item to avoid spawning of monsters).

As awesome as this game is, it is reaching a point where I can no longer down load it. I really hope some one makes more games based on this series, but in renpy which seems easier to compress. Besides that, this game is amazing keep up the good work.
Sorry to hear that.

If you have issues downloading the game due to a download limit, you could consider putting the game on your watchlist and just wait until it is completed as I am currently doing all the epilogue routes.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes