VN Others Abandoned Legasov Legacy [Demo] [Boyslover Studio]

drevilbob

Aug 11, 2016
I'm honestly finding it pretty difficult to think of a less erotic source material than Chernobyl. Incredibly depressing, lots of dead dogs, sweaty naked coal miner dudes, Soviet bureaucracy, gruesome radiation sickness injuries, almost every character is an average-to-ugly middle-aged man with facial hair, the closest thing to a sexual relationship is the scene where the pregnant woman is unintentionally killing her baby by letting her bleeding corpse of a husband touch it...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While it just guessing, knowing this site and staff for sometime, I don't think they will act grandeur and became law abiding citizen. It's not because they were acting blind, after all, this site pirating games in the first place, with or without the developer approval. Kinda weird if they act almighty to case like this. So if you want justice, report to patreon. If patreon closing it, then no more update, leads to this thread tag as abandoned, case closed. This site isn't responsible for the content after all, unless it's against rule 7.
There's a difference between piracy and plagiarism. It's not unusual to have no problem with "stealing" in the context of piracy, and being strongly against "stealing" in the case of plagiarism.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The Artwork on the Guys & Girls & Shemale is beautiful.

General scene artwork beautiful also.

No interaction at all which is boring, the story being based of such a sad event, actually annoys me, and the story in general transferred over to a game, is left wanting sadly.

Stolen artwork and so on, yea give this one a miss, as there is already an Italian site out there stealing people work (artwork, stories, games) and chopping them up and actually charging for them, the only difference here is: this guy is charging for someone else work on Patreon LMFAO

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think the music is really gonna be the only reason this is gonna get nuked. Looking at the pictures, those are CG from Blackadder who makes comics. These pictures are from one of those sets. Unless he has permission from him I don't see how he can use those.
THe Pics are Blackadder and this looks to be one of his (complete) sets, its just about damn near impossible to try and find any of his work floating around before some copyright group (maybe the publisher, or whoever handles distribution) has them removed.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hehe, thankfully nobody supports this on Patreon, because it's never going to be a full game, for obvious reasons. xD But at least we got some jokes out of it, so it's not a complete disaster... or is it?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Now we should make it disappear from here...
Despite your obvious dislike of "stolen" things (hypocritical much, eh?), it's a good thing we'll never delete it, isn't it?