VN Unity Completed Legend of Fainn Dynasty ~Battles of Beautiful Warlords~ [Dieselmine]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 28, 2017
Even so, if your "goal" are only the CG's, what's the problem? XD
Just ran the game, choose the fourth option and voilà, you've the gallery!

Why? It's so hard reading the OP? To help you:

*CG Pack Added
Pff Some Machine translations are better than others if it's Machine Translated but it's pretty good then I don't fucking mind but it seems you can't give an answer anyway so why do you bother???

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Pff Some Machine translations are better than others if it's Machine Translated but it's pretty good then I don't fucking mind but it seems you can't give an answer anyway so why do you bother???
Then why do you ask? If you can see for yourself, since I assume (maybe) that you did it?

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
sorry, download the game but when I give it to start the game it only remains black the screen does not know if it is a game error

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
sorry, download the game but when I give it to start the game it only remains black the screen does not know if it is a game error
Don't know how to help you, since for me everything works! Have you already tried to download the game again, by any chance?

Where do i have to put the all cg Save?
I believe inside the main folder of the game. Then you click "savedata.bat" and let it do what he needs to do! However like someone previously said, the game for some reason change from English to Japanese language. So use it only if you've already finished the game or if you're interested in the CG and not the actual game c:

Reactions: OldmenKing

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sooo... I think I found a way to beat the first general and broke the game.
Looking around the internet, seems that this game is mostly on the "defeat" side and if you win, there's just one H-scene at the most. The rest of them you obtain it by losing the battle. Also you need to make sure that some of the girl lose with a specific enemy, otherwise seems that the game can crash or something like that xD

Reactions: ponyguy

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
. Also you need to make sure that some of the girl lose with a specific enemy, otherwise seems that the game can crash or something like that XD
WHAT!! That seems most stupid thing I heard from a h-game lol. Well there's only 1 way to find out :coldsweat:

EDIT: So I was only interested in the green hair girl with the abs...lost the first battle on purpose so I get a h scene with her and game crashed...RIP DREAMS

Seems this game is broken

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
WHAT!! That seems most stupid thing I heard from a h-game lol. Well there's only 1 way to find out :coldsweat:

EDIT: So I was only interested in the green hair girl with the abs...lost the first battle on purpose so I get a h scene with her and game crashed...RIP DREAMS

Seems this game is broken
Yeah, I lost the first battle too in hopes of seeing that glorious body violated. But all I got was a spinning arrow on a black screen.
If I wasn't so worried about that save batch file breaking my PC I would try using it.
Also, for anyone who wants to know, the save files are in appdata/LocalLow on Windows 7.

Reactions: Salamatama

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Alright. You don't need the batch file. Just replace the system file and it unlocks the gallery. To fix the Japanese language just click the bottom right button on the main menu to change it back to English.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote