VN Unity Completed Legend of Fainn Dynasty ~Battles of Beautiful Warlords~ [Dieselmine]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
May I acquiesce the meaning of reverse rape?
Female on male rape. Though I don't remember seeing any scenes like that in the game. So I don't know why that's there. From what I can tell all the chicks are man haters and prefer not to touch any man's dick. Well, up until they get broken that is. Then they love it.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Female on male rape. Though I don't remember seeing any scenes like that in the game. So I don't know why that's there. From what I can tell all the chicks are man haters and prefer not to touch any man's dick.
Someone on VNDB used that tag, so I don't know exactly where he/she seen the Reverse Rape xD

Reactions: ponyguy

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
The only way to finish this game is beat all the enemies and get 1 cg....at the and. If you try to lose you crash the game.
I think it would have been way more interesting if you play as male since there's no reverse rape..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i see it on IGG.. look pretty good and sexy. gonna give it a try

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
is there combat in this game? tags doesn't say so but screenshot says otherwise

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is there combat in this game? tags doesn't say so but screenshot says otherwise
its the main theme of the game to be honest.. a war between male and female. like in the description mention XD

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
u seem to misunderstand, I'm asking if the gameplay includes combat. The story says there's a war ongoing but it doesn't say if we take control of a soldier or an army.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
u seem to misunderstand, I'm asking if the gameplay includes combat. The story says there's a war ongoing but it doesn't say if we take control of a soldier or an army.
oh ! yes, they are, like some kind of final fantasy old style

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Don't know how to help you, since for me everything works! Have you already tried to download the game again, by any chance?

I believe inside the main folder of the game. Then you click "savedata.bat" and let it do what he needs to do! However like someone previously said, the game for some reason change from English to Japanese language. So use it only if you've already finished the game or if you're interested in the CG and not the actual game c:
if the game change from english to japan, just go in main menu and clic on the japanese word at down right, it will change language back to english :D

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Why is this tagged with lesbian again? It has no lesbian content whatsoever.
Guess I should learn not to trust tags in the future :/

Reactions: pootin

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why is this tagged with lesbian again? It has no lesbian content whatsoever.
Guess I should learn not to trust tags in the future :/
Pretty sure that there is a Lesbian scene somewhere (given the last screenshot on the OP and the CG that I've found and collected - unless I'm mistaken), but the game is mainly straight c:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Well there is a "threesome" scene or maybe rather a "group" scene with both genders involved.
I don't think that should be tagged as "lesbian" at all though.

Sorry for being a nazi here, but there is a clear difference between those.
A bit misleading if someone is looking for specific sex scenes between only girls :c

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well there is a "threesome" scene or maybe rather a "group" scene with both genders involved.

A bit misleading if someone is looking for specific sex scenes between only girls :c
Oh :FeelsBadMan:
Well.. ask Dieselmine why he/she put the tag "Lesbian" if there's barely something xD

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Oh :FeelsBadMan:
Well.. ask Dieselmine why he/she put the tag "Lesbian" if there's barely something XD
It's fine lol. I'm not blaming you :3
I very often see people and even companies miss-tagg games as lesbian.
For some reason they think threesomes with 1 guy and 2 girls = lesbian.
It's misleading as fuck and kinda sad really:coldsweat:

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
I don't know but clearly the 3rd picture on the op is lesbian theme...That's the same as the ending scene if you win all battles.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

The last scene in the game when you win is a lesbian orgy. It's right there in the OP. The last screenshot. They just magic up some dicks for themselves to make it fun for them. And then complain how men and their penises are disgusting but this is an exception.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
The last scene in the game when you win is a lesbian orgy. It's right there in the OP. The last screenshot. They just magic up some dicks for themselves to make it fun for them. And then complain how men and their penises are disgusting but this is an exception.
Ahh you're right actually, some shame on me then.
I saw the scene had dicks and quickly skimmed through it, thinking it involved guys.

I would say it's still debatable whether "Futanari" counts as "Lesbian".
Some people think it does, some does not.

In general though.
Having a game tagged as lesbian when it literally features one futanari scene is kinda ehh, don't ya think? ^^

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote