Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
May 31, 2018
ALGUEM SABER CODIGO HANGA B
Password from door is * IamIronMan *, but in order for you to advance in the story, you still have to visit the main technician first. He is located in the * Men's Rooms *, and the possibility of visiting him appears immediately after you try unsuccessfully to enter hangar B

How's the project going, bro? Also the new models look pretty nice tbh
Again, an unforeseen situation delays the release of the project (the administration of Xvideos froze the account of the creator of the game, so was needed to re-record all 150 videos with changes that the moderators demanded), but at the moment all the changes to the video have been made and they are gradually uploaded to the site, so the work on the game project is already underway again.

Yeah, the new Krystal model does look not bad at all, but she has not yet won the vote (the vote will be in the summer, most likely) to take the place of the previous model (In next game Act, the Act-2 is almost finished in plan of it's story, but extensions and additional content may be added in the future). By the way, the previous model will also undergo changes so that she has more chances to stay in the project. :)

Reactions: Anonymous5689
May 31, 2018
The game update should be ready in 2 weeks or so, and the main focus in this update will be on final battle in Act 2 (with also moving all Act-2 plot to it's logical ending). Well, it's looks not as great as some cooking simulator from other thread on this forum, but... Still not bad I guess :) - (example of final battle, music will be changed on some non copyright ones ))

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE2501

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
The game update should be ready in 2 weeks or so, and the main focus in this update will be on final battle in Act 2 (with also moving all Act-2 plot to it's logical ending).
Errrmm...I'm sorry but, I did not touch this game for so long, so can you remind me what happen in the act2?

Well, it's looks not as great as some cooking simulator from other thread on this forum, but... Still not bad I guess :)
Ouch!!!

wolfhound

Apr 4, 2019
View attachment 712964

Overview:
Furry Gone Wild​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-19
Release Date: 2022-09-16
Developer: ShineSL
Censored: No
Version: Act 2 - 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*

MyLittleTrolly thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 712942 View attachment 712943 View attachment 712946 View attachment 712944 View attachment 712947 View attachment 712963 View attachment 712945 View attachment 712948 View attachment 712949 View attachment 712951 View attachment 712952 View attachment 712950
wheres act 1?

May 31, 2018
wheres act 1?

In *About* section in game menu you can find the link on it (check pics I did add to this post, might help as well) :)|

Errrmm...I'm sorry but, I did not touch this game for so long, so can you remind me what happen in the act2?

Ouch!!!

All depend on which version you did leave this game in past. Here is some tips about - how to get on lower level, if you will decide to play from the beginning :

--------------------------------------

1) To get to the Command Center - open the map and take a close look at that, and don't forget to read the hints from the game itself.

2) After receiving the First Mission from the Commander - You need to infiltrate the Spare Hangar to complete it. However, it must be performed in the correct sequence, namely - at the beginning - move towards the Spare Hangar and try to get inside. The game will ask You for a password, write any that comes to Your mind (it is required to unlock the game code ability to search for the Main Technician in the Men's Rooms. Without this action, this will not be possible if You, immediately, after getting first mission from the Commander, will go to the Men's Rooms. Perhaps in future updates I will make this point a little more logical (at the time when I did it - I was much weaker in coding), but for now - everything works just like that.

3) Finish communication with the Main Technician in any way, and You will find out the password (and only now with it's help You can get into the Spare Hangar, and continue the game plot.)

4) Encounter with the enemy can end with several options of Your choice, however, if You choose to fight (or any other response options that also will lead to combat), under certain circumstances - the game may end for You ( You will get *Game Over*). However, if You avoid it, the game story will continue. So, the Spare Hangar has more than enough variations on what will happen, however, in case of successful completion (without obtaining the status of the end of the game) - You will meet the Commander, however, additional content is also possible here (and very extensive).

5) One way or another, if You did not lose the game during the passage of the first mission - in the end - You, along with the commander - will find yourself in the Armory. There You will receive a monetary reward for completing the mission (and again, a lot depends on Your choice, different options bring different monetary rewards), and then the game will allow You to explore the location without specifying further actions - what exactly do You need to do.

6) To continue the game plot - You will need to visit the First Hangar and meet another pilot there (Pelma), And also visit Fox's room and complete a fairly simple quest there. After that - You will need to re-enter Fox's room, and ... You will receive additional content (with naughty lovers), and, no matter what You choose - after this content, you will have the opportunity to continue the game plot.

7) Move towards the Command Center and get inside. At the beginning - better check the *Main Control Pannel* first (although You will have the opportunity to do otherwise, but keep in mind - with out knowing important information - Krystal will react differently to information in another terminal), and listen to all messages (The ultimate goal of visiting the Command Center is to unlock access to the Main Elevator, however, without knowing the password, You will not be able to do this), and after that - leave the *Main Control Pannel* and go to the *Commander's Private Table, where, in one of the messages - You will find several passwords, one of which will be correct. After unlocking the Main Elevator, You can leave the Command Center.

8) Next, You should prepare for serious troubles that may await Krystal at the lower level of the Space Station, and therefore - You should spend all available credits on improving Krystal parameters or buying other needed stuff, and therefore - visit the Armory and Medical Center before using the Main Elevator and going down to the lower level.

!!!After full preparation (Although it is possible until the moment of spending all the money, in case You pump something wrong and decide to try to spend the money differently), but before using the Main Elevator and move down on the lower level - make a separate game save, which will be guaranteed to work in future updates of the game!!!

--------------------------------------

Hope it's helps :)

Reactions: andresblinky
May 31, 2018
how can I fight with the lizzard in the lower level? I always lose

One of the easiest ways is to invest all your money in character strength, and each fight through a careful type of attack.

Of course, you can still indulge in saving the game after each successful attack, and loading it after each unsuccessful ones ... But this will not be fair at all :)

May 31, 2018
The final update for ACT 2 has out!

(Since Act2 turned out to be a full-fledged game - perhaps Act 3 will already be in another thread on this forum (because a wonderful forum's bot blocked about 10 positive reviews on the game in this thread, and the ability to write a new review for those, whose review was blocked - still didn't show up yet))

The game can be downloaded here :

PC -

MAC -

Sourse -

-------------------------------------------

Post from Dev :

(((Always have a spare save just before You will take the elevator down to the lower level of the Space Station. The reason is that I may make serious changes in the game code in future game updates just starting after descending to the lower level, and all recorded saves after descending to the lower level will have errors in the code)))

You can download the game here (Better copy and paste links to Your internet browser):

PC -

MAC -

Hi,

Well, my work on this game project (ACT-2) has finally come to an end, and now the game has a logical ending (with a reserve for continuation), and, purely technically, ACT-2 can be considered a completed game (although I leave the right to make some changes in the future and maybe even expand the ACT-2 project, but at the moment I have no such desire, and most likely I will direct my ambitions to work on Act -3 (when it comes down to it), but before that - I will close all issues with orders for video projects, which have already accumulated enough (and there are other things that require my attention - for example, the Xv1deos affiliate program))

So, as for what was added in the latest (at the moment) Act-2 update:

1) The battle with the final boss, in which several forks have been added, as well as additional story choices that affect the outcome of the battle (Also, for new players, the ability to go to the final boss from the very beginning of the game has been also added, but this option should only be used if you are not afraid of spoilers)

2) The reason for the invasion of the lizards on the space station will be revealed in the plot

3) Added final dialogue lines for almost all characters Krystal encounters (In the armory, medical center, etc.)

4) A lot of work has been done on the code (I had to add a separate new combat system due to a conflict with the old one, since it is quite different from the standard one, and it was extremely difficult to integrate it into the main one)

5) At the same time, a preparation of a combat code was made, adjusted to my idea for the future Act-3

Upon completion - the project script has about 80,000 lines. Yes, there are sometimes spaces between lines of 2-3 lines (most often in such spaces I did a decryption - why a particular line of code was written. I did this for the purpose that quite often I have to switch to another job, and, alas, I don’t always remember - what and why I wrote in the code), and in fact - I did a big job that I did not plan to do when I first started working on a game project. And I hope that this work will be appreciated at its true worth and fairness, because, unfortunately, even now strange people keep coming to my Patreon some times, who, for some reason - think that I am ready to work for food, and at the same time give out a big quality product and in due dates, while the same people are ready to donate 10-20 thousand dollars to other developers whose progress is much more meager, and for some reason consider this to be completely normal. So, I would like to remind such people - firstly - you donated all this huge money not to me, and I am not the developer that let you down. Don't try to blame me for your disappointments in life that someone else is to blame. I honestly do my job, and if I said that I will do it, I will do it. Respect that. Or go somewhere else. After all, if the question would only be about money, it would be much easier for me to just return to creating video projects, for this I have two sites that pay me money for this, and when I work on a game project, I miss the opportunity to earn on these sites. Please - remember this.

However - I think I have already paid enough attention to the haters, and I will switch to those who support me all this time - I am glad that my work is still interesting to you, and, as I said earlier (and I will repeat again) - until I have opportunity to do this work - I will do it. Although I honestly admit that over the past 3 years I have had enough health problems (thanks to covid, which left me with side effects that actively spoiled my life for more than a year, but now, luckly - they don’t bring me so much discomfort now, as they did in past), and the current world problems don’t give me much optimism... But... I will try to hope for the best, and, as I said above - as long as I have the opportunity to continue to do my job - I will do it.

So thank You for staying with me, I hope in the future I will delight You with my work! ^^

I also want to separately thank all my friends who help me with the creation of my content, because, without Your help, the quality of such content would be much worse :p

Thank You all for Your attention and Your support ^^

P.S. Voting posts - which version of Krystal will make it into Act 3 - will be on my Patreon either next month or early summer. Priority voting will be the votes of active Patrons (to avoid sabotage). I will indicate more voting rules in the information in these posts (or it will be one big post, and the vote itself will be taken into account by your comment - which version of Krystal you vote for).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Legend Of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 2 v0.3] [ShineSL] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Act 2 v0.2 -> Act 2 v0.3 [309 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Legend Of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 2 v0.3] [ShineSL]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

May 31, 2018
that custome is possible tu get?
This is Second Life, and purely technically - you can make almost any character there. Everything is limited by your imagination, skill, and... The availability of money. But you need to take into account the fact that the second life is not an easy game to learn, and therefore, even very basic functions for beginners can be a real problem. Perhaps this is one of the main reasons why the second life is not a popular game last years.

If we are talking about the updated version of Krystal, which I indicated in the post to which you made a QUOTE - yes, almost all of these items should still be on sale (except for the avatar body texture, and body shape)

If we are talking about the avatar used in the game in this thread - I'm afraid not, because the main creator of the modification has retired from the second life (and his store went with him).

hqk961025

Mar 11, 2020
So the new verson add a boss fight and more dialogue , any new H scene? I completed the game and didn't find anything new.

May 31, 2018
So the new verson add a boss fight and more dialogue , any new H scene? I completed the game and didn't find anything new.

Yes, unfortunately - the work on the code took longer than planned (its amount was increased by about 20%, or about 15-16K lines or code), and 3 months were allocated to work on the update (the rest of the time between the releases of game updates were spent on video projects and on orders for such), and this is also taking into account the fact that the developer has work in real life ( which is the main source of income), so the emphasis was placed on completing the plot of Act-2, and on making a more or less spectacular battle in space, as well as preparing a code for future integration into a new game project (continuation, Act-3).

If focus attention only on finances, the game project in this thread turned out to be a frank failure, since the forces and costs was spend for such are much higher than when creating just the video content, while income - not.

But fortunately - the project was not abandoned, and in fact - was more or less completed (act-2), and act-3 will already be a slightly different game (although it will take into account the history of the plot of act-2). In general, here have something to say thanks to this developer, to be honest, but unfortunately there are enough people who do not understand this.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes