Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 13, 2018
I am usually not in to furries, but something about Krystal hits all right buttons with me so i had to try this game. What is funny is that even tho i played a lot of h games with Krystal i never played original games where she is one of characters. Anyway back to this game...
This is a demo or proof of concept call it whatever you want, its 5 min gameplay. Then you have size of 2 gb, i get it those animations probably take a lot of space, but when you compare it to those 5 min it`s a LOT. Second little problem is final scene, where Krystal showers with her stoking`s on. Who does that no matter if she is antro fox or what.
In the end this could be nice game, it has potential but i think i will wait few versions before i download it again to see how it develop`s.

May 31, 2018
I am usually not in to furries, but something about Krystal hits all right buttons with me so i had to try this game. What is funny is that even tho i played a lot of h games with Krystal i never played original games where she is one of characters. Anyway back to this game...
This is a demo or proof of concept call it whatever you want, its 5 min gameplay. Then you have size of 2 gb, i get it those animations probably take a lot of space, but when you compare it to those 5 min it`s a LOT. Second little problem is final scene, where Krystal showers with her stoking`s on. Who does that no matter if she is antro fox or what.
In the end this could be nice game, it has potential but i think i will wait few versions before i download it again to see how it develop`s.
No, not 5, about 30 min, just wait for for every pose, and you will see that. But as creator said - thats experimental project, in future it's won't be focused just on two characters, and the video quality will also be cropped by 20-30% (just like a game will be released in acts, so it won’t weigh too much) also as will be added logical puzzles, passwords, possible quick time events and even inventory, but only after the creator learns to do this (yes, the creator is new to programming, but he/she shows very quick successes, creating this game from scratch in 2-3 months, I hope - the same performance will be in the future)

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Isn't this "3DCG" and not "3DGame"? This type of routine has been going on quite often lately. And I am not talking of other tags that involve kinks, no, them completely aside. Just the 3DCG or 3DGame aspect.
I haven't checked the game, so maybe it is a 3DGame, I am just a bit confused because of recent created threads of similar nature.

So please, correct me if I am wrong.

kenji322

Dec 12, 2018
Wow another LOK !! .
I think it will be better to make model as human . Just my opinion . You dont need to care . = >

keep going !!

Last edited:
Reactions: aaa90
May 31, 2018
Yeah, these are just screenshots from Secondlife.

Small tip - try to download game first, and try it, before leaving comments about it. 2GB...Just screenshots...Really?... Well, there is always a great alternative - studios that want 15-20 thousand dollars a month of sponsorship and do one small upgrade every few months

Last edited:
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
How many games are people gonna make with this character? Follow up, will one ever be finished or even worth a damn?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
This is trash, not a game. Scary body models, weak textures. In a nightmare they will come. No offense.

Reactions: WindIsHowling
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes