Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Is this copium? Or an actual step in the right direction since... well since getting rid of a certain developer.
You see, pron game with Krystal as a main character is cursed never end up finish

As of now there are two entity that trying to break that curse, so you decide

- One is a team that eating up patreon money for a long time and Krystal still does not get penetrated yet
- One is a dude doing his best by using the only resources he has, which he just lost it, and manage to ship out a demo that, so far, look promising enough

There is still a long way for the Krystal game from this two entity to be called "finished product", but you should decide which entity give you a more reasonable hope.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akuseru97 and TNTed

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
LOKP - The New Adventure - Act-3 - The Wild Planet (v0.03) Game (NO dialogue FIX)

K1sr33l

May 19, 2022
"Dodging (High success, but low counter damage)" my ass. Five straight dodge choices and all of them gets caught by the fucking robot

Same problem with the careful attack. High success my ass, I always get countered???

Edit: I just save scummed my way out of that. Still kinda pissed with the broken odds.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes