Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.03] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
A 3d game .. in RenPy. Something tells me my system won't be able to handle this... or the tags/engine is wrong.

Reactions: ejmuerte
May 31, 2018
A 3d game .. in RenPy. Something tells me my system won't be able to handle this... or the tags/engine is wrong.
The game done on Ren'py, so thats the right tag, but screenshots in the MAIN post from Act-1, while references to the Act-2, I hope it will be fixed soon :)

• Angry
Reactions: SukebeDude

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
She is not Krystal :D

But creator, which do making this game right now - do making video projects on order as well, so at last - you can try to do order on video :)
But along Judy has breast nipples with the fur I'm happy some of the other videos don't have them.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
The game done on Ren'py, so thats the right tag, but screenshots in the MAIN post from Act-1, while references to the Act-2, I hope it will be fixed soon :)
No. It's not. In fact, it being RenPy tells you very clearly that "3D Game" is NOT the right tag. RenPy has no knowledge of detph at all. You literally can NOT render a 3D asset in RenPy without a LOT of work .. and this game doesn't do that.

Reactions: SukebeDude
May 31, 2018
No. It's not. In fact, it being RenPy tells you very clearly that "3D Game" is NOT the right tag. RenPy has no knowledge of detph at all. You literally can NOT render a 3D asset in RenPy without a LOT of work .. and this game doesn't do that.

No one says that this game was made fully on Ren'py engine, but Ren'py do play one of the main roles anyway :)

Pretty same could be said about other Ren'py games, where a lot of arts was created also not in Ren'py, but in Photoshop, etc, so I'm afraid - purebred Ren'py games do not exist :p

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
No one says that this game was made fully on Ren'py engine, but Ren'py do play one of the main roles anyway :)

Pretty same could be said about other Ren'py games, where a lot of arts was created also not in Ren'py, but in Photoshop, etc, so I'm afraid - purebred Ren'py games do not exist :p
It doesn't matter what software you used to create the art, if it's not 3D rendered in real time it's 3DCG, even if it's a recording of a game, just look at all the VNs based on footage from Illusion games, they are all tagged 3DCG.
2D images created/animated in Photoshop would be 2DCG in something like Ren'Py.
The tagging rules are there for a reason and they are pretty clear, it's really not up for interpretation.

Reactions: rokrad and Skinner
May 31, 2018
Well, let the moderators decide which tag to give to the game, but the main work of creating the game is done with the help of Ren-py, so removing * Ren-py* would be looks a bit vierd as well :)

And if speak about program, from there was taken the recs for this game - it's pretty looks like photoshop, since models, objects, etc in it was created from zero , so, technically - this program still could be called some sort of *photoshop* as well, and , if use your logic - nearly all games 3d type on the Unity - should be also marked not as *Unity*, but as 3DCG, or maybe, at last, they should have double tags? :)

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Well, let the moderators decide which tag to give to the game, but the main work of creating the game is done with the help of Ren-py, so removing * Ren-py* would be looks a bit vierd as well :)

And if speak about program, from there was taken the recs for this game - it's pretty looks like photoshop, since models, objects, etc in it was created from zero , so, technically - this program still could be called some sort of *photoshop* as well, and , if use your logic - nearly all games 3d type on the Unity - should be also marked not as *Unity*, but as 3DCG, or maybe, at last, they should have double tags? :)
I'm not sure you understand what i'm arguing. Why remove the Ren'Py tag? The only tag that needs to change is the 3D Game one into 3DCG because it's pre-rendered, i.e the 3D models are not rendered in real time, it's just a video playing.

Here's the defenition in the tag rules:
  • 3D Game [*Used for 3D Games, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]
  • 2D Game [*Used for 2D Games, not to be confused with 2DCG.]
  • 2DCG [*Used for drawn CG.]
The only Ren'Py games you'll find under 3D Games are the ones tagged wrong whereas you'll find a ton under 3DCG.

May 31, 2018
I'm not sure you understand what i'm arguing. Why remove the Ren'Py tag? The only tag that needs to change is the 3D Game one into 3DCG because it's pre-rendered, i.e not rendered in real time.

Here's the defenition in the tag rules:

The only Ren'Py games you'll find under 3D Games are the ones tagged wrong.

Oh, well then in adding the second tag is nothing bad at all :)

Much more important for me - to help creator of this game to get more attention, since I wish to see the finished version of this game project some day... :D

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I like the idea of more Krystal games, even if it is a "parody." I'd rather be living in an age of...Krystal Mania! Instead of competing against. Not that competition is bad, but in a sense that two war states drag each other down.
The more the merrier? Sure, let's go with that.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Legend Of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 2- v0.02] ShineSL

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 402 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 384 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes