3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Its delayed to gather more money... simple af
Well he went on vacation for over a month but that doesnt justify not doing anything in advance to that...if he had released v 0.8 with not just an easter event thats many months off now but with a shit meatric ton of story content for krys wich i guess 99% of people are here for,then i think no one would have been mad...but this trule looks like a way to get more money with only minor content to back that amount up....sad stuff

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Well he went on vacation for over a month but that doesnt justify not doing anything in advance to that...if he had released v 0.8 with not just an easter event thats many months off now but with a shit meatric ton of story content for krys wich i guess 99% of people are here for,then i think no one would have been mad...but this trule looks like a way to get more money with only minor content to back that amount up....sad stuff
Yeah i think it too. Why patreons don't stop to paid.

Reactions: ShingiKame

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
hello angry crowd of pirate gamers, how many sex scenes are available at this moment?
Hard to set a number on it.

There are many sexual actions and most of them have several different variations (as a example, the first time you talk her into something, the second time when she is more accepting of the whole thing, the third time when she takes it a step further then before, etc).

Would the different variations of the same act count as different scenes? Would something simple like her making out or showing her breast be considered a sex scene? Etc.

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
Hard to set a number on it.

There are many sexual actions and most of them have several different variations (as a example, the first time you talk her into something, the second time when she is more accepting of the whole thing, the third time when she takes it a step further then before, etc).

Would the different variations of the same act count as different scenes? Would something simple like her making out or showing her breast be considered a sex scene? Etc.
Non-solo dicks are sex, let's say so just for counting's sake

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
0.75 changelog?
Change log
--------------
Added:
- Cenvir Regular Sex Agree event (with animated CG scene)
- Cenvir BJ Agree event
Changes:
- Maximum Lust goes from 499 to 500 (this allows for triggering Regular Sex Agree event with Cenvir)
- Maximum Lust points from Vanlen swallowing event go from 499 to 500
- Maximum Lust points from Cenvir Regular Reluctant event go from 475 to 500

SpiffyTuna

Jul 1, 2017
The game is only over when the creator says its over. Game versions go beyond V1 you know. Version numbers don't really mean anything concrete these days.

Reactions: TNTed

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Does .8 launching mean that the game is 80% done? :unsure:
No. People on this forum need to learn that version number does not mean percentage done. It all depends on the way the dev uses the version number. For the most part it's for them, and not the end user. Furthermore, if a game is at v0.9 and gets updated, it does not necessarily mean it goes to v1.0 and is done next. It can go to v0.10 or whatever else the dev decides.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Does .8 launching mean that the game is 80% done? :unsure:
Lol, not even close.
Reputation is main story's progression and they have 4 reputation levels planned. We have 1 reputation that is still not done even after 0.8. This game is far from being even 50% done.

Version number is not progression for the communtiy - its a tool for developer to monitor different things.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes