3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Somebody share the last post from patreon plz!?&@

Hello there,
Almost a week since I landed in the Philippines for the second time in months, this time to settle for the foreseeable future.
Jet lag, home sickness and the girlfriend giving me grief have been causing me not being in the adequate mental state to inform you guys of the plans for 0.8, but now I'm settled, I've recovered my frame and will start working again as a mad scientist to release 0.8 in the first week of July.
I have my full computer with me this time, so I won't have any technical problems anymore. I've even taken my 27" screen with me (lol), inside my huge suitcase (thanks Samsonite)... and you should have seen the interrogatory I suffered at the hands of the customs officers. :-/
I was swearing all the time that I didn't come here to work, while at the same time they gave me a sarcastic smile with all the computer parts around. But they let me pass, fortunately. Which is good for the country, actually. My income comes from the outside and now your USD will contribute to boost the local economy.
Anyway, I recognize I've been a mess lately at the personal level, and this has affected the game greatly. Now it's time to atone and regain your trust and enthusiasm.
I can only thank you all for your patience and die hard support. You're amazing, really. :)

PC_en_PH.jpg

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Does someone have the Full 100% complete save of LOK v0.7.5?
EDIT- And also where do I put the save file?

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
ok so im sure everyone here is tired of hearing this question, but im genuinely at a loss. ive done just about everything i could think of and before its mentioned yes, i did look through the thread before asking, which is why im confused. i unlocked the punishments from vanlen, did kantirs thing, i started doing the things for meiris mate, and ive finished all of the weird pot guys scenes, all my stats are as maxed as im aware is currently possible at 199, 300, and 100, and yet i still cant rip my suit, last time i couldnt it was bacause i hadnt talked to the bow-girl but i made a point of doing that as soon as i could. i also talked to gundir or whatever his name is. im also unable to eat out the bitch lady. i literally have no idea what to do, did something change about how to go about it?

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
ok so im sure everyone here is tired of hearing this question, but im genuinely at a loss. ive done just about everything i could think of and before its mentioned yes, i did look through the thread before asking, which is why im confused. i unlocked the punishments from vanlen, did kantirs thing, i started doing the things for meiris mate, and ive finished all of the weird pot guys scenes, all my stats are as maxed as im aware is currently possible at 199, 300, and 100, and yet i still cant rip my suit, last time i couldnt it was bacause i hadnt talked to the bow-girl but i made a point of doing that as soon as i could. i also talked to gundir or whatever his name is. im also unable to eat out the bitch lady. i literally have no idea what to do, did something change about how to go about it?

To rip the suit you also need to talk to Keakrix when she arrives at camp with hunting party. ALso you need to talk a lot with lizgirl at the tent that allows you to sleep, shes the one who suggests t orip the suit.

Also current build's maximum stats are 199, 500 and 385.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
And thats why i magicly find games 2+ years after they start either its there or it died by then cant have another big brother on my hands all that time and money poof for nothing.
I get what you mean. In the past I used to download and play just about every version that came out of any game I was interested in. But over time this turned out to be too much hassle and generally just not worth the time and effort to keep replaying over and over. Now I just wait out major builds or an actual release.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I get what you mean. In the past I used to download and play just about every version that came out of any game I was interested in. But over time this turned out to be too much hassle and generally just not worth the time and effort to keep replaying over and over. Now I just wait out major builds or an actual release.
i havnt learned all that much cause every time summer time saga updates there i am playing it all over again

ggeazyn00bs

Jan 17, 2018
does anyone have any idea about the system requirements to run this game because some things on my excuse of a computer called the potato can run fine, but for this game after i hit play, it takes ages to load on either 32 or 64 bit with minimum graphics (and when i mean ages i mean like over half an hour, not too bad but still). when it does load though, its pretty slow. i just wanted to know if this is only for 7.5, or if the game was always this resource intensive. (also hoping that newer releases can make the game more compatible with potatoes)

Kasyre

Aug 13, 2017
One solution is to disable your internet adapters before loading the game, including virtual adapters from VPNs.

It's basically a Unity issue, and not isolated to just LoK, since games like Rimworld and Pillars of Eternity suffer from it too. Even games found here built on Unity like Something Unlimited and Elven Conquest have the same issue for me.
Something about trying to fetch assets from a non-existent server, before it tries to load those same assets locally.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes