3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think the one I liked the best was the one where there were like four or five jobs and you would schedule them up (a bit like Princess Maker) along with some free action bits. It's been a while. :p
If I'm thinking of the right one, then that's by GoRepeat. It was mostly animation driven, from what I remember. Not a lot of dialogue and story like Rebirth has.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
If I'm thinking of the right one, then that's by GoRepeat. It was mostly animation driven, from what I remember. Not a lot of dialogue and story like Rebirth has.
Yeah, that's the one. Wasn't a huge amount of story, but you could develop your character in whatever way you want and there were a bunch of different endings. It had a lot of replay value.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that the lizard men have ridiculously human cocks? And relatively small ones compared to their bodies too. They're even the exact same color as human dicks. It looks like someone just copied an average dude's cock and pasted it on a big lizard man.
Yeah, I miss the spiky-fleshy-cocks from the OG LOK.

Reactions: GaRbS

maxgame

Feb 18, 2019
How do you have her clothes stolen?
If you have Riped Suit 1 stage " Option in Nesi Talk "
Now you need.
- More of 300 point Lust!
- Go to Keakrix " Near Tavern "
- Talk with her about -> what kind of wildlife is there -> other animals -> all options
- Go to Waterfall and take bath
And sometimes when you take bath you have new scene. Krystal Costume has stolen and new Character can help you but you need help him. New Sex scene with Blowjob and you got Second Stage Riped Suit "

Sorry for my english

maxgame

Feb 18, 2019
All new option in 0.7 ver
- Shaman Tent is now open. You can talk with him on night.
" First talk with Meiri and click on [ END DAY ]
But don't Talk with Nesi!!! Go to Shaman Tent and now you can talk with Him "
- When you have 301 or more Lust point go to Keakrix and talk with her about wildlifes and other animals.
Next go to waterfall alone and take bath.
Sometime you will have new scene with new character
Blowjob and second stage ripped suit "

And Thats all

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
All new option in 0.7 ver
- Shaman Tent is now open. You can talk with him on night.
" First talk with Meiri and click on [ END DAY ]
But don't Talk with Nesi!!! Go to Shaman Tent and now you can talk with Him "
- When you have 301 or more Lust point go to Keakrix and talk with her about wildlifes and other animals.
Next go to waterfall alone and take bath.
Sometime you will have new scene with new character
Blowjob and second stage ripped suit "

And Thats all
It's great that you're supplying a changelog of sorts for those that haven't caught up yet, but all of this information has already been shared in this thread. There is also a changelog in the OP that briefly mentions most of this stuff.

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
i have the blue background, before i had the version .54 and worked pretty well but now is al blue and unplayable, is that an error or my computer just suck? i have an i7 second generation with integrated intel video card, 8GB RAM

Analmuppet

Dec 9, 2018
i have the blue background, before i had the version .54 and worked pretty well but now is al blue and unplayable, is that an error or my computer just suck? i have an i7 second generation with integrated intel video card, 8GB RAM
im having the same issue

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
It's not your computer, that's for sure. I'm playing on a laptop with an i3 and it goes perfect. You tried starting a new game instead of loading the one you have saved?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Lust is 400

I have all Workscenes with Vanlen and all Scenes with the guy who help me to bring pot to the Waterfall.

I have all Waterfallscenes and all Dialogoptions.

I have often search Firewood but there is no new option for task and no speakoption.

Rip suit is still closed, obey by the Blowjob on the Waterfall is still closed.
Lick Eri is still closed, and a Speakoption with Shaman is still closed.

What can i do next???

Cmies

Aug 12, 2017
Lust is 400

I have all Workscenes with Vanlen and all Scenes with the guy who help me to bring pot to the Waterfall.

I have all Waterfallscenes and all Dialogoptions.

I have often search Firewood but there is no new option for task and no speakoption.

Rip suit is still closed, obey by the Blowjob on the Waterfall is still closed.
Lick Eri is still closed, and a Speakoption with Shaman is still closed.

What can i do next???
you can send a save :D

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
ok i have found that i must failed the Tasks for more Sexscenes and Obey.

I have a Problem, at the Cockridingscene with Meiris mate, after the cumshut freeze that Game.

I think a Newstart make no sense when this a bug is.

Have somebody a Idea? or must i wait of Update/Patch?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes