3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that the lizard men have ridiculously human cocks? And relatively small ones compared to their bodies too. They're even the exact same color as human dicks. It looks like someone just copied an average dude's cock and pasted it on a big lizard man.
There was some talk about that a long, long time ago in this thread as well. Back then there were rumors of them redoing the graphics, and making the penises more lizard like in the process.

Reactions: GaRbS

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I played a bunch of the earlier Legend of Krystal stuff, but this one just doesn't click for me. Too linear. Also, it just bugs me that she moves her lips talking to herself all the damn time.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I played a bunch of the earlier Legend of Krystal stuff, but this one just doesn't click for me. Too linear. Also, it just bugs me that she moves her lips talking to herself all the damn time.
Well, I don't see it as linear. You have to go character by character, option by option discovering new things.

All the stories are linear, but this game rewards you little by little, which speedrunners surely don't like.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
so the update have scene that the cum inside ?
and is there a scene that need to talk to krenix beside the scene for waterfall
the scene at waterfall when she lose the cloth is there a lot of scene ?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
is there enough content to play it already?
Oh yeah, but the content is around three lizard dudes and one old lizard lady. Content goes like this:
Pot Quest Guard - Located East of Waterfall, stops at titfuck
Eri - Located East Dwellings, stops at forced cunnilingus
Vanlen - Located Armory, stops at 3 good girl/bad girl options
Cenvir - Located West Dwellings inside Meiri's home, stops at sex w/pulling out

There's some subtlety to playing this game that a guide would help with. The short of it is, explore what happens if you don't do your jobs. Pot Quest Guard you deal with when carrying a pot around for Eri regardless if you do it properly, but if you intentionally fail then that leads to Eri's content. Vanlen makes you scrape hides, doing it properly eventually opens up 3 good girl scenes, screwing up intentionally opens up the 3 bad girl options. Gathering firewood for Meiri is the first job you get, doing it properly currently has no benefit and is tedious AS FUCK. Failing intentionally gets Meiri to send you to Cenvir, her husband, to progressively service him sexually. Cenvir's route is probably the best route for content in the game so far as it takes somewhere around 15 days to finish up to the current content, and you actually get to fuck at the end of it (the only route so far that does). And the only way to get to it is intentionally failing.

There's a lot more smaller paths in the game with a bit of content here and there, and the fluff text forebodes a lot of creature fucking in the future besides boning the entire village. Just remember that doing jobs the wrong way has even more content than doing them the right way. And there's no penalty for failing the jobs and reporting to Meiri as such, though I imagine there'll be punishment content with the Chief in future builds.

(Changed Sek to Pot Quest Guard, not the same lizard, my bad)

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
and the fluff text forebodes a lot of creature fucking in the future besides boning the entire village
and I hope that you are right and as soon as possible we will be offered new content. just reading the dialogues is already worth playing.

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
I had the clothes stolen more than 10 times and tried every option with the Lizard guy that brings them back. They never rip... Is this a bug or something?

Sid Lut

Oct 15, 2017
Ye that save definitely doesn't work. What's the way we can mod our stats to 1000? So we don't need to wait for saves all the time. I'm assuming you used cheat engine but I can't seem to find the values just typing them in and scanning for them.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
The hunter speaks of a flower whose petals shine at night in the jungle. Does anyone know if it can be found or not in this version?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I played a bunch of the earlier Legend of Krystal stuff, but this one just doesn't click for me. Too linear.
Which other ones have you played, and how are they not linear like this game is? I'm genuinely curious. It's been a good while, but I don't remember the old LoK games to be exactly open.

is there enough content to play it already?
There has been for a while now, in my opinion. It takes a good few hours to get through all the content if you don't skip the text. And I suggest you don't, because the dialogue is one of the better aspects of this game. For me at least.

The hunter speaks of a flower whose petals shine at night in the jungle. Does anyone know if it can be found or not in this version?
I don't think that's in the game yet.

Reactions: chopolander

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
I had the clothes stolen more than 10 times and tried every option with the Lizard guy that brings them back. They never rip... Is this a bug or something?
You need to have your suit ripped already(Stage 1) then when you get it stolen you can have it ripped again.(Stage 2)
Your Lust needs to be high. You can cheat that in the ship when you start a new game.
You also might have to talk with the lesbian hunter about the animals.(Not sure but do it anyway)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Which other ones have you played, and how are they not linear like this game is? I'm genuinely curious. It's been a good while, but I don't remember the old LoK games to be exactly open.
I think the one I liked the best was the one where there were like four or five jobs and you would schedule them up (a bit like Princess Maker) along with some free action bits. It's been a while. :p

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes