3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Robberbaron

Oct 8, 2017
How to you unlock the Eri scene when failing her task and the Cenvir fuck scene? I´m stuck at 325 Lust and got 90 Respect / 80 Submission atm.

Reactions: Sevi

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
seems like they update their patreon page regularly and even do some livestreams! this project really seems to be a decent one where we fans can finally expect something nice in the future ^^.

the name though, kuja... don't ya dare to cast ultima on me! XD

Reactions: ponyguy

ChuskMongo

Mar 31, 2018
How far can you get with Cenvir? I've done "pick your poison" a bunch of times and it seems like thats as far I can go, but I didn't get the "end of sexual content" message like with that pot guard.

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
I'm blocked at this point :
When you talk to Sek about the village and chose to talk about him, if you select the first choice ( "Did you fight a lot" ) there are two options :
1 - How can you be with someone like Eri
2 - You have me surprised

The first choice stays in red and i can't select it no matter what i try, is there a way to unlock it now or not ?
Thanks for your answer :p

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
How far can you get with Cenvir? I've done "pick your poison" a bunch of times and it seems like thats as far I can go, but I didn't get the "end of sexual content" message like with that pot guard.
Personally I let him pick on his own and when I did he kept revealing new content every time (or new dialogue anyway), until she starts cumming twice. At that point it repeats for me, which seems to indicate no more content.

edit: There was new dialogue with the boobjob that I missed though, and had to choose manually.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes