3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
How i can boost the lust? really take to much time, i heard you can do it with the cheat engine but when i try, not give me results and when i tried with ''float'' in the cheat engine, when i change the number, in that moment the number change for the same was before (example: 100 change to 800 - 1 second = 100 again) if someone knows how, please share it, that would help.

-Sorry for my english
It didn't work for me either, but I just turned the game speed up to 5x which made the grind bearable.

zigomard

Aug 13, 2017
How do you fuck Kantir please? did all the story, maxed out my lust and i still can't get anything.

lolojojo12

Apr 9, 2018
it takes a long time before doing scenes i am at sek handjob scenes is there any other scenes after this one? considering nesi wont talk to me anymore cuz i feel like i need like 150 respect to do something else then grabbing branches and cleaning a pot but still a good game

kk78xy

Apr 12, 2018
does any1 have a save thats not bugged? My nighttime scene keeps bugging and I can't speak to Nesi. Thanks

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
why people ask so many dumb questions guide is at first page even if its not search 4 or 5 pages you will find it.
How do you fuck Kantir please? did all the story, maxed out my lust and i still can't get anything.
well you cant fuck kantir he was about to rape krtal but then saved by sek.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes