3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Ilsadorf

Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 32200

Overview:

Krys will be sent to a jungle planet in pursuit of an escaped criminal, a female lust demon. Shit happens with her ship and she barely manages to land in a rain forest near the last location of her target...: a village of strange lizard/dinosaur-like people. Krys learns the lust demon instigated some chaos before moving forward to a location of special religious significance to the natives. Krys is prevented from pursuing the lust demon unless she proves her worth and helps the clan going back on their feet.

Updated: 12 Apr 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: v0.2f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

You need to start over! 0.1.x savegames are not valid!

Download:
Windows x64: - - -
Windows x86: - - -

Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Thanks for the links @Mchammer22

View attachment 46473 View attachment 46474 View attachment 46475 View attachment 46476 View attachment 46477 View attachment 46478

THANKS A LOT!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm excited for this game to be finished. The artwork I've seen so far of this game looks very high quality. And what I've played so far is pretty good as well. I just don't want to play each and every demo they bring out in fear of getting burned out on it before the full release. And I want there to be some scenes in the game with actual penetration.

Oh, and @Frank the Tank , could you put previews like that in a spoiler tag the next time?

Reactions: Oniblonde

Horseock

Jun 30, 2017
I really like the game. I do recommend however cutting some actions short. I mean after the 1st couple times dragging the pot, just skip the 60 seconds of animation to speed the repetitive stuff up. It seemed to drag out the grind more than needed. Same with at the waterfall.

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
I rode that the beta version will be launched this night, there are any chances to get it or only the bloodbound version?

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
finaly boaring days are over now that game mechanics are set we will see regular content update every month i say job well done to developers.

congress

Oct 6, 2017
I'm no longer BB so I don't have the beta, but I do have a "spoiler" [does it really count now that it should be in this patch?] Anyway, it's image 2 of the imgur album, I just set some picture as a cover o_O. Plus Imgur's shitty settings meant that 100+ people saw it before I could make the album hidden, so there's that.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes