3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm no longer BB so I don't have the beta, but I do have a "spoiler" [does it really count now that it should be in this patch?] Anyway, it's image 2 of the imgur album, I just set some picture as a cover o_O. Plus Imgur's shitty settings meant that 100+ people saw it before I could make the album hidden, so there's that.
Thanks for putting the cover image to hide the actual content. Appreciate it. Also, Imgur doesn't publish your album by default. You have to hit a button for it to become public so that those 100+ people could see it. It's the "share to community" button when you've uploaded your images. Or at least that's the way things go when you're logged in. And you definitely should, because if you're not logged in it'll compress the images more.

Also thank you very much to @znight for the download links.

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
somone know where is will be available ?
In v. 04 I guess but I have to say that I feel a little disappointed with the content of v 03 I thought it will be more interesting. But if we have v. 04 in the next month I think that sex will be more complete

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
Where are saves stored?
User/[username]/appdata/locallow/LOK team/LOK rebirth

if u use windows just put in the explorer %appdata% an then in the top you see the AppData file.
just copy the 3 elements inside the save not the full folder

here 2 pictures just in case if you dont know how to proceed

Reactions: Oniblonde

cthbones

May 19, 2017
User/[username]/appdata/locallow/LOK team/LOK rebirth

if u use windows just put in the explorer %appdata% an then in the top you see the AppData file.
just copy the 3 elements inside the save not the full folder

here 2 pictures just in case if you dont know how to proceed

I put it in but now I get an error that I have invalid vars?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Quick question.

It said there were scenes which have something to do with Eri (the officially posts of the dev said that so I assume this is not a spoiler).

How can I get them though? I tried a lot of stuff, but all I managed to do is the stuff with Meiri's husband and the dialogue stuff with Sek.

Also is there more with creepy dude?

Nevermind, the guide on page 22 helped me out. Thx.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes