3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
The Poll just ended and there is going to be a sex animation on v 0.4 which will release the months end:3

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
For those who are wanting to swap over your old saves from 0.2x to 0.3.1 it is not possible 0.3.1 does not support your old saves because a few things where changed and bugs where fixxed so far from what i can find is Cenvir story has progressed a good bit a Zoom function has been added you will notice the ability to zoom when you see a magnifying glass in the upper left corner also pressing Esc shows your Trust/Lust/Submission and it also seems a few other story lines have been updated someone said the start of the slave story line has been added in 0.3.1 but i do not know.

Reactions: krauss

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
I can also Verify 0.4.x Will be released later this month or the first/second week of July there is also hints of a possible Sex scene and possible Cheats for those who have the Bloodbound pass on the patreon and from what im seeing it looks like the Dev is gonna be pumping out updates a bit faster so this can mean that we get alot more content or a lot more content full of bugs.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Soooo, since changelog doesn't say and old saves don't work, what's new content wise since 0.3?

edit: I'll answer my own question and say that no new content since 0.3 that I can find. Since 0.2 it only appears to be the expanded Cenvir events (deepthroat attempts) along with the submission events with Eri (but I could've missed something).

LEET

May 29, 2017
It's probably from the remnants of the users from the LoK fanbase after the original games went abandoned.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
someone could share a save file from the end of 0.2,please?
old saves don't work and redo the "washing-calderone" task it's a nightmare,soooooooooo long and boring
thank you :)

Reactions: krauss

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
someone could share a save file from the end of 0.2,please?
old saves don't work and redo the "washing-calderone" task it's a nightmare,soooooooooo long and boring
thank you :)
Hmm, I looked for a bit but was unable to locate where exactly they're stored. It's clearly not in the game directory, and I can't find anything named "LOK" under my appdata folders.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Hmm, I looked for a bit but was unable to locate where exactly they're stored. It's clearly not in the game directory, and I can't find anything named "LOK" under my appdata folders.
they are in the APPDATA folder
do this:
press WINDOWS+S and search %APPDATA%
then go to LocalLow folder
search LOKTeam and inside there are the save files :)

EDIT: to share u need to take for each save the .png,.save,.vars

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
For all sons of unknown mother that knew where Talek was and were so busy at looking for their mother (and getting cucked).
Here is the help\support that many of you were looking for: Talek's Location.
Talek is in South Crossroad's bottom-left - Tent. (One screen left from nursery)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes