3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well that sexy blue fox who would not like her haha ;P. That's like people dogging me for saying i would date shehulk
i'm fine buffed green skined sexy lady and yes i like krst too.CRAZY not too lol.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
they are in the APPDATA folder
do this:
press WINDOWS+S and search %APPDATA%
then go to LocalLow folder
search LOKTeam and inside there are the save files :)

EDIT: to share u need to take for each save the .png,.save,.vars
Ah, I was looking under Local rather than LocalLow. I'll share my saves once I get back home then.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Im going to say, this game its pretty good....but it has a bad thing tho, its really slow.

i dont mind doing the same thing to get a different outcome....but the way to advance and gain points feels really slow, at least for me (pretty sure many people feel the same)

otherwhise, great game, would recommend for everyone but it needs some rewords tho 6w9.

Kev14940

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 32200

Overview:

Krys will be sent to a jungle planet in pursuit of an escaped criminal, a female lust demon. Shit happens with her ship and she barely manages to land in a rain forest near the last location of her target...: a village of strange lizard/dinosaur-like people. Krys learns the lust demon instigated some chaos before moving forward to a location of special religious significance to the natives. Krys is prevented from pursuing the lust demon unless she proves her worth and helps the clan going back on their feet.
Updated: 06/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: v0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
MacOS: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Thanks for the links @Csilla

View attachment 46473 View attachment 46474 View attachment 46475 View attachment 46476 View attachment 46477 View attachment 46478
View attachment 32200

Overview:

Krys will be sent to a jungle planet in pursuit of an escaped criminal, a female lust demon. Shit happens with her ship and she barely manages to land in a rain forest near the last location of her target...: a village of strange lizard/dinosaur-like people. Krys learns the lust demon instigated some chaos before moving forward to a location of special religious significance to the natives. Krys is prevented from pursuing the lust demon unless she proves her worth and helps the clan going back on their feet.
Updated: 06/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: v0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
MacOS: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Thanks for the links @Csilla

View attachment 46473 View attachment 46474 View attachment 46475 View attachment 46476 View attachment 46477 View attachment 46478
Hello
do you have a playable version on the phone ?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
they are in the APPDATA folder
do this:
press WINDOWS+S and search %APPDATA%
then go to LocalLow folder
search LOKTeam and inside there are the save files :)

EDIT: to share u need to take for each save the .png,.save,.vars
Here you go, I think I only used the first four saves. Let me know if I missed something.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
i came across a trap that said "This is for the slavery route. Will implement soon!"

FUCK YES! There never really was a true slavery path in a any of the LOK games. BUT WE ARE GETTING ONE NOW! YAY!

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Kev14940

Jun 12, 2018
Hello who can tell me how to install the game on my Android phone. I try to download all versions but none works ?

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
Here is what is finished so far if it is released at the end of this month there may be some game breaking bugs due to the dev team updating Unity plugins so we will have to see.

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
Do you think they will make one? I would love to be able to play it
At this point in time there is no talk of a mobile version i honestly think seeing as the Dev team is not really large they are mainly focused on the Mac version and Windows version this Dev team is somewhat new to Unity so they are learning as they go im sure once the game reaches 60%-70% they will focus on a Mobile version.If they are gonna do one.

Kev14940

Jun 12, 2018
so I'm going to pray for him to make one but it's true that they do not have to be many but they do a great job, at least from the pictures that I could

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes