3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Its 2018 and 32 bit is around for more than 16 year i think graphics are evolving so does their creating software its hard to make a coloured graphics and animation in low 32 bit that why he dropped 32 bit support and by the way their are alot of cheap 64 bit graphics cards in the market you can afford and read before you reply idiot he said on LOK forums or patreon. go on LOK forums its free there you moron.
OOooookay, my bad ! But just so you know, you insulted me twice when I only talked shit about the devs and no one else... Chill.
Also, cheap 64 bits graph cards are not that easy to find here in Europe not to mention that there's no guarantee that they'll be compatible with your computer or that they'll work properly. And I know what I'm talking about, I had some issues with my laptop because of that ! The repairer even said that I'd be better off buying myself a new com...
Yeah, right.

where i live .. there is no difference in price between 32/64 bit win versions
Sounds like a cool place pal !

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
OOooookay, my bad ! But just so you know, you insulted me twice when I only talked shit about the devs and no one else... Chill.
Also, cheap 64 bits graph cards are not that easy to find here in Europe not to mention that there's no guarantee that they'll be compatible with your computer or that they'll work properly. And I know what I'm talking about, I had some issues with my laptop because of that ! The repairer even said that I'd be better off buying myself a new com...
Yeah, right.

Sounds like a cool place pal !
What it has been dropped is support for playing the game in 32 bits operating systems. I've been using Win7 x64 since ages without a problem, no matter the hardware... and I didn't need to take my rig to any technician because I've been one since I was a teenager, so I also think I know what I'm talking about...

Anyway, I'm tired of replying to people that didn't bother to update their computers in fifteen years. Not reinstalling his OS as x64, nor upgrading their hardware with a €50 DirectX 12 video card... and LOKR requires DirectX 11.

If dropping support for that people means I'll get more time for development, instead of justifying myself for not making a Unity game working in Stone Age computers, so be it.
thats what im trying to tell these noobs

by the way abelius game is great and its graphics are awsome focus on content and bugfixes dont listen to those ppl who ask for better graphics and changed game mechanics because it ruined the game temo. im not saying dont listen to ppl but do what you feel right :)

Reactions: SludFug6969

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
You obviously didn't check any further because it's not free on the creators patreon.

Also, the fact that they're dropping support for all 32 bits operating systems is a very stupid move...
Did it not even occur to them that not all of their "customers" could afford a win64 system ?
=> What a bunch of morons.
If you looked at the creators patreon they will explain why its not on there and explain where to find it just as i did.And for dropping support for 32bit systems there is a way to modify your Windows registry into thinking its a 64bit OS and there is programs out there that will run a 64bit game on your 32bit OS you can easily google these options :) happy gaming.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
but I don't have mouse, I use a laptop
That doesn't mean you cannot scroll. It's probably something like swiping with two fingers or something. But that will also depend on the laptop and drivers. You could also just buy a cheap mouse for a few bucks, but that's up to you. Mapping some other keys to emulate the scroll wheel with software is another option.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
That doesn't mean you cannot scroll. It's probably something like swiping with two fingers or something. But that will also depend on the laptop and drivers. You could also just buy a cheap mouse for a few bucks, but that's up to you. Mapping some other keys to emulate the scroll wheel with software is another option.
Forget mouse scroll...
You can always use binoculars or a magnifying glass, i'm currently using a 8x rifle scope

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
We're back online.
do what ever this patreon bull shit says because that is your only source of income if thats mess up i dont know what other options you have and show you progress and get suggetion from patreons on your lok forum and keep you patreon page clean so they wont mess with you for any bullshit reasons and stay good :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nyaran
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes