3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
*You should have told him to spend $10* hehe:winkytongue:
Well he seemed to be getting a bit angry and i did not want a Mod to step in just incase i came off rude but yes if he wanted to he could spend $1-$5-$10-$25 to see the pay only content and by all means i would but i am a little strapped for cash due to a IRL situation but do have plans to setup a auto $25 a month to the patreon at some point.Also back on topic Abelius has resumed working on the Dialogue so far 0.4.x is 78%-80% so we can expect the next update soon.

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
>Only one piece of dialogue finished in 3 days.
Kill me
It has only been 1-2 Days some devs deserve some time off and i can not fault any dev for wanting to take a break for any IRL issues or due to stress id rather have a slow update then someone getting stressed out or even getting writers block from attempting to force themself to push out new content.

Reactions: Swagylord1337

alust

May 30, 2018
Hi, I'm a newcomer to this lovely site. I've been playing this game to the end, the story was superb and I gotta say they did a good job of making Krystal a one good looking blue vixen that we all 'loved and cherish' or fapped to...as usual. The old game was legendary but this game is slowly heading towards it, that's great actually. I heard the dev team is very small so I'm offering myself to lend a hand. I'm an ero artist so i'll help you guys with any drawing related works. No need to pay me, i just want to help completing this project. If you guys requires me, just reply. Sorry for the long message...

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, I'm a newcomer to this lovely site. I've been playing this game to the end, the story was superb and I gotta say they did a good job of making Krystal a one good looking blue vixen that we all 'loved and cherish' or fapped to...as usual. The old game was legendary but this game is slowly heading towards it, that's great actually. I heard the dev team is very small so I'm offering myself to lend a hand. I'm an ero artist so i'll help you guys with any drawing related works. No need to pay me, i just want to help completing this project. If you guys requires me, just reply. Sorry for the long message...
If you would like to lend a hand you might wanna go to there patreon you will be able to get ahold of them there or you might have to donate atleast $5 to access there discord i wish you the best of luck ^.^

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Well he seemed to be getting a bit angry and i did not want a Mod to step in just incase i came off rude but yes if he wanted to he could spend $1-$5-$10-$25 to see the pay only content and by all means i would but i am a little strapped for cash due to a IRL situation but do have plans to setup a auto $25 a month to the patreon at some point.Also back on topic Abelius has resumed working on the Dialogue so far 0.4.x is 78%-80% so we can expect the next update soon.

i would happily spend the 25 euro but my bank is like nope...

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
well my guess is this month 26 to 29.
its a guess dont mark these dates as some one said release date is between 26 to 29 :D

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there a followup scene after the first scene with Kantir and Nesi in the game already and i am just unable to trigger it, or is there only one scene so far?

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there a followup scene after the first scene with Kantir and Nesi in the game already and i am just unable to trigger it, or is there only one scene so far?
its the first and the only sex scene in the game right now and yes its just one time you cant trigger it again if you want to see it again just save before event.

Reactions: cookie jar

Necmettin Erbakan

Jul 12, 2018
I hope they will add more lesbian stuff with other female characters,more positions,more different actions if there will be slavery path maybe they add mistress stuff. Game is good, story is based on older legend of krystall games story and its interesting, text part sometimes bit boring but sometimes more attractive and integral part for story I think.Game has potential maybe one day there will be more planets you can visit with your spaceship and new adventures new characters new maps new textures ... I don't know all depends to game designer and his/her imagination.

Reactions: Swagylord1337

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
I hope they will add more lesbian stuff with other female characters,more positions,more different actions if there will be slavery path maybe they add mistress stuff. Game is good, story is based on older legend of krystall games story and its interesting, text part sometimes bit boring but sometimes more attractive and integral part for story I think.Game has potential maybe one day there will be more planets you can visit with your spaceship and new adventures new characters new maps new textures ... I don't know all depends to game designer and his/her imagination.
"maybe one day there will be more planets you can visit with your spaceship and new adventures new characters new maps"
We can only hope for this, i want to go back to the main space ship and get more missions from the commander (i bet there are tons of lewd stuff to do in that ship) Visit other planets and interact with other races would also be great

Reactions: SleepingDeath

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
>They add 4 more tasks when only 2 are left before it's done
JUST FUCKING KILL ME
Ummm.....You do realize what those 4 task mean |Test TS|Test FS|Test RS| and the revise the testing means that copies for the beta testers are going out soon if not already have been sent so now we have to wait on them to find any bugs or text errors and what not we will either get a release Friday or Monday just be patient =^.^=

Reactions: Ninjafuk and Skyler

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
This post is on LOK Rebirth patreon page Finally

Hi there,
Just a small heads up for everyone.

Those engine revamps I coded a couple months ago have been a great help to streamline new content: the amount of unfamiliar bugs is nowhere the same as in previous installments.

So, if all goes well, the first release candidate of version 0.4 will be distributed to Bloodbounds this Saturday 21st.

Then I'd spend some days adding cosmetic features, while the new content gets its stress test, before its official release for Warriors.

Thank you!

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
The "long" awaited drilling is about to happen :D
But now that i know it'll release soon, i feel like the wait is even longer xD

Reactions: humi198
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes