3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
i hope that this is the start of the slavery route but damn have you seen all the other sketch images?there f..king awesome:3 great job with them abelius and kuja^^
yea i saw them too they are awsome but they are for later version i think maybe version 0.8 or 0.9 or may be even later :)

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
to be honest with ya friend i think those are for version 0.5 or 0.6
nah im sure they are for later version because the art was rough it need to corrected and animated im preety sure that slavery route will added in later version like 0.7 or 0.8 but who knows how fast they work may they add it in 0.6 but im damn sure its not going to be in 0.5 :)

but right now i dont care for later version because in this version that blue fox is going to get banged and thats exiccting :D

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Well it's Saturday.

Where it is?
Well it's Saturday... people that spend 25$ on Patreon will get it today (if it comes out today)…
if you didn't help at the patreon you will have to wait 1 month for the free version:test: unless a generous soul posts the 0.4 link:FeelsGoodMan: you really have to wait:FeelsBadMan:

SmugAnimeGirl

Jul 17, 2018
Well it's Saturday... people that spend 25$ on Patreon will get it today (if it comes out today)…
if you didn't help at the patreon you will have to wait 1 month for the free version:test: unless a generous soul posts the 0.4 link:FeelsGoodMan: you really have to wait:FeelsBadMan:
There's over 120 25$ patrons, i'm sure someone will post a link.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes