3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
yeah i wouldnt bother much with theses release candidates....even abelius sayd that they tend to be really buggy
PS: that person who whas like support the creator 1. my bank is stoppid 2. abelius..or kuja i dunno who even said thats its ok but at our own risk:3

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
im kinda confused tgough...there are still version 0.4 task left to be completed like cock wetness and such...is that gonna be done when the game releases?

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
im kinda confused tgough...there are still version 0.4 task left to be completed like cock wetness and such...is that gonna be done when the game releases?
i dont think so i think in beta release only new content is included and the other thinks as you mentioned will be added while giving weak after weak from warrior $10 to peon $1 atleast that what i think.

Imarin

Nov 5, 2017
I think it's best just to wait. It's already gone from release candidate 1 to release candidate 3. The Warriors release will probably be in a day or two. Maybe even today if we're lucky.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think one person notifying that a new version is out is enough. We don't need half a dozen posts about it. And people also seem to forget that it's against forum rules to ask for a link.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I just wanted to say this game is pretty fantastic, even with the low amount of content it has now, which is kinda a shame with what version it's out with when I've seen other game like Insexsity with a lot of arousing sexual content out. It's not as nice visually like this game, but it's content for it is pretty large compared which gives it a lot of gameplay unlike the grind this game gives out especially with the only three people you can have sexual interactions with, which isn't a lot the most being tit's and handjobs if I remember correctly. I will say though, seeing the boobs bounce with this kind of 2D art is pretty arousing, even for someone like me who prefers straight up action (sex) then just the tease. Like I even just masturbate to Nesi's breasts and they don't even move. That how much I love this game's graphics. I just wish it had a more sex scene overhaul. It needs a lot more sex in it so it's worth coming back too more. If there was a lot more sex, I'd support the Paetron, but as of now with the content it has now, I don't think it's much too worth it unless proven otherwise.
Other than that, GREAT game. Love the concept and such.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I just wanted to say this game is pretty fantastic, even with the low amount of content it has now, which is kinda a shame with what version it's out with when I've seen other game like Insexsity with a lot of arousing sexual content out. It's not as nice visually like this game, but it's content for it is pretty large compared which gives it a lot of gameplay unlike the grind this game gives out especially with the only three people you can have sexual interactions with, which isn't a lot the most being tit's and handjobs if I remember correctly. I will say though, seeing the boobs bounce with this kind of 2D art is pretty arousing, even for someone like me who prefers straight up action (sex) then just the tease. Like I even just masturbate to Nesi's breasts and they don't even move. That how much I love this game's graphics. I just wish it had a more sex scene overhaul. It needs a lot more sex in it so it's worth coming back too more. If there was a lot more sex, I'd support the Paetron, but as of now with the content it has now, I don't think it's much too worth it unless proven otherwise.
Other than that, GREAT game. Love the concept and such.
It appears they are adding scenes as they go, albeit at a somewhat slow pace. But that's understandable for the quality this is. So hopefully by the time the game is finally done, we will have lots of opportunity to have sex.

SmugAnimeGirl

Jul 17, 2018
It appears they are adding scenes as they go, albeit at a somewhat slow pace. But that's understandable for the quality this is. So hopefully by the time the game is finally done, we will have lots of opportunity to have sex.
Well they added Sex last night but nobody has posted a link yet.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
Cenvir - Lust Level 4 events [BIG EFFORT] all the task has been done including last one dialouges (revise expresion) now 0.4 beta testing is in progress.

ViceGunman

May 2, 2017
Cenvir - Lust Level 4 events [BIG EFFORT] all the task has been done including last one dialouges (revise expresion) now 0.4 beta testing is in progress.
Yeah, all hail the blood bounds! Going through hell to get rid of bugs in the game! They're the true soldiers.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes