3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Lucky you…Storms are the least of my problems.
I have a alien invasion happening right now
They're taking people hostage... i hope they don't disable my internet connection… :FeelsBadMan:
I have several GB worth of F95 hentai games downloading atm
over here in germany its like 40 degrees celsius and me and my internet cable are melting right now(hopefully not:3)
ps:if 40 degrees dosn´t sound that hot its a new heat record in germany soooo...not accustomed to it^^

Reactions: Swagylord1337

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
over here in germany its like 40 degrees celsius and me and my internet cable are melting right now(hopefully not:3)
ps:if 40 degrees dosn´t sound that hot its a new heat record in germany soooo...not accustomed to it^^
Ahah same here in Belgium x) it's approximately 35°C and boy, glad i have a fan to help me and my computer through this trial

Reactions: Swagylord1337

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
Ahah same here in Belgium x) it's approximately 35°C and boy, glad i have a fan to help me and my computer through this trial
Its about 47°C where I live in the US. Although it's normal where I live it's still way too hot.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
to somewhat distract from the heat there are still two v 0.4 task in the tab....are they gonna be finished or also moved to future mechanics?

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
I think that the release is so near. Because I was reading the trello and in sexual effects abelius wrote that he didn't want to do it now cause a some problems with the spine.
Warriors are close to have the update :D

Reactions: KHIJHI

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
I think that the release is so near. Because I was reading the trello and in sexual effects abelius wrote that he didn't want to do it now cause a some problems with the spine.
Warriors are close to have the update :D
Well it was not that he was having any software issues just a few syncing issues and did not wanna update to beta software and potentially cause a lot of damage or even ruin progress and i expect us to have to game tomarrow or monday unless someone is really hyped and post it for us today xD of course once they release it ^.^

JamesMattis

Jul 18, 2017
I remember him saying setting up for a thursday release when the polls were being decided which seems likely since beta testing is over and he implemented the extra features he wanted to. He might however decide to delay it for implementing the CG 02 which seems like a bad idea to be honest and should be saved for the next version

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes