3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
i came across a trap that said "This is for the slavery route. Will implement soon!"

FUCK YES! There never really was a true slavery path in a any of the LOK games. BUT WE ARE GETTING ONE NOW! YAY!
OH damn! will there be gangbang in slavery route? :eek:
I don't even wanna know i just like to get surprised haha!

Jun 15, 2018
Ok I didn't see it mentioned so everyone asking about what TS posing means, I imagine it refers to "Time Stop". It is the most logical thing I can think of.

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
I legit was about to post Thigh Sex scene confirmed lol I was looking up some uhhhh....Research material and there was 2 tags TS and Thigh Sex both showed same content...Now back to more research now that this puzzle was solved thanks to Cirdyperv.
Touche, I just seen too many Japanese VNs and Doujin I think to consider the TS tag anything other than Time Stop lol

wassim007

Jun 9, 2018
hi guys
i just want to know if i have to wait for the 0.4 to see something new in the story-line ?
because the game seems very repetitiv right now.
Thx

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Don't know if its been asked but how do you install it? i mount it in daemon tolls and i can start the LOK.exe but it crashes soon after. any help would be appreciated!

Obiswaggylordie

May 12, 2018
Don't know if its been asked but how do you install it? i mount it in daemon tolls and i can start the LOK.exe but it crashes soon after. any help would be appreciated!
You don't need to mount it, just get the .rar and extract it to where you want the game and launch LoK.exe

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Jesus Christ, This game (Or a variant of it anyway) is still around?!

It's been around since I started highschool lol. But, knowing me I'll probably play it to reminisce in the old-school fapping days.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
0.3.1c was released today it was just a bug fix you can find it over on the LOK forums or the creators patreon for free the change log is bellow.
You obviously didn't check any further because it's not free on the creators patreon.

Also, the fact that they're dropping support for all 32 bits operating systems is a very stupid move...
Did it not even occur to them that not all of their "customers" could afford a win64 system ?
=> What a bunch of morons.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
You obviously didn't check any further because it's not free on the creators patreon.

Also, the fact that they're dropping support for all 32 bits operating systems is a very stupid move...
Did it not even occur to them that not all of their "customers" could afford a win64 system ?
=> What a bunch of morons.
Its 2018 and 32 bit is around for more than 16 year i think graphics are evolving so does their creating software its hard to make a coloured graphics and animation in low 32 bit that why he dropped 32 bit support and by the way their are alot of cheap 64 bit graphics cards in the market you can afford and read before you reply idiot he said on LOK forums or patreon. go on LOK forums its free there you moron.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes