3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a cheat or something cause I hate games where it takes ages to get some content
For example the 300 submission for that old lady.... man u get 4 a day !
Yes, use to load the save file
On the second row you will see these lines at the very beginning "LustLevel=4, Lust=450, SubmissionLevel=3, Submission=350" (edit them to your liking, don't know max numbers)
if you do not know where your save is, default location is
C:\Users\<>\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
If you would read their trello you would know those penises are placeholders because some people are so impatient there's simply no way you can offer reptilian dicks in time without a lot of crybabies trying to talk the game into the ground and causing money lose on Patreon.

The biggest drawback if you don't have the budget to build and finish the game without monthly support...you have to endure this people.
Sorry man I love the game ok, i was just wondering.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
On the second row you will see these lines at the very beginning "LustLevel=4, Lust=450, SubmissionLevel=3, Submission=350" (edit them to your liking, don't know max numbers)
Thank you !

Reactions: Help

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
boy just finished the game and man is it getting amazing^^the pot guy is kinda annoying but he is getting some new scenes in the next one and i hope that in the next update that there will be some swallowing and creampies^^

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
If it wasn't for this, I probably wouldn't have bothered giving the game another try, since I haven't played since v1.2 and really didn't want to grind all those points again. Kind of surprised (and disappointed) that in all this time, they still didn't add code to allow movement while holding down the left mouse button (or WASD, for that matter). Clicking so much just to get from one end of the map to the other is really annoying, especially added with the mountain of mundane dialog.

Reactions: Help

myc

May 13, 2017
can somebody post where talek can be found? im stuck and have been reading through this entire thread trying to figure it out lol

TsukiNoKaen

Dec 24, 2017
Talek's hut is at the South crossroads, just go west from the female area.

Also, CheatEngine's Speedhack function is a lifesaver. Set to 10 and you can zip through the repetitive tasks.

Love the writing/interactions with Cenvir.

Reactions: PervyMage32

groove

Jun 23, 2017
how can i apply 0.4 save? i find appdata folder but LoK is not in there? how can i handle that ?

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
if it wasnt so god damn grindy it would be awesome im trynna play a game to get me aroused not play a mmorpg with repeatable quests to lvl up ..

asivan

Jun 6, 2017
Would anyone know how to access the save files on mac so I can edit it?
This game is way too grindy

May 29, 2018
would it be possible from a save edit to have krystal walking around naked?
I'm hoping this will be implemented in the game later on. There's a scene where she's with Cenvir and he talks about her clothes being too heavy and making her temperature hot and how she should wear something else. I think a great "side quest" would be to go to the armory or the dancer (Uylani?) and ask for a new wardrobe after this scene. Slightly more revealing, and every time her lust goes up it can become more revealing

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes