3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
In my opinion, yes. The whole Cenvir story is well worth a download. Although I would at least use CE speed hack and/or debug mode to be able to get through the "gameplay" quicker.
True, without a skip option, CE is a must. But is there any actual sex scene in there yet? I remember only the guy that helped you reach the lake and a handjob, nothing more.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
True, without a skip option, CE is a must. But is there any actual sex scene in there yet? I remember only the guy that helped you reach the lake and a handjob, nothing more.
Yes. Cenvir's story is a progressive quest that starts with groping and ends with vaginal sex currently iirc. You access it by repeatedly failing the fetch-stick quest.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
This is actually on the first page of this thread under :change log (i guess no one cares to check it anymore (copy pasta):FeelsBadMan:
Updated to v0.4b
- Skip feature taken down: it causes freezes in compiled versions (surprisingly enough, not in Unity editor). I'll re-implement it when I upgrade the two most important plugins I'm using, and fully understand their interactions with each other.

New Cenvir content

Three new sex actions in eight progression/repeatable events.
Cenvir ends up happy, I tell you... ^_^

Skip feature

Didn't work properly. Took it down.

Sex sounds
Most of the animations have sounds now.
I've had only one day to set up this, so there's room for improvement.

Also, I'd need to upgrade Spine to a beta version to have better sound functionality in the editor. Not something to do one day before a release!

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I've started compiling it again. No big deal, I guess. But if something breaks and it seems like a memory issue, then you're on your own. XD
Thanks for the reply I do appreciate it. I do have a x64 system so I should be fine all the way through :).
I was only asking due to curiosity.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can i start Eri and Kantir quest?
Those names don't sound that familiar, so I'm gonna say no. The most complete "quest" in the game is the one with Cenvir. The other one involving the pot cleaning job has been in the game for some time now, and has not seen significant development since then.
What? Are you asking for a save? I believe people already shared theirs on a few occasions. And you could just edit the save to enable debug mode to get you to the good stuff in pretty much the same time as well. And that has also already been discussed in this thread.

Reactions: Spotted
Nov 4, 2017
Those names don't sound that familiar, so I'm gonna say no. The most complete "quest" in the game is the one with Cenvir. The other one involving the pot cleaning job has been in the game for some time now, and has not seen significant development since then.

What? Are you asking for a save? I believe people already shared theirs on a few occasions. And you could just edit the save to enable debug mode to get you to the good stuff in pretty much the same time as well. And that has also already been discussed in this thread.
how would i edit my save to enable debug mode?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes