3.60 star(s) 32 Votes
Aug 26, 2017
i dont think there is any rape in the game yet plus you can only have 2 save slots and there are no tentacle scenes ive yet to find and i have near max stats game lacks directions but has potential

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
A true classic, now with a "remastered" look. What a time to be alive.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i dont think there is any rape in the game yet plus you can only have 2 save slots and there are no tentacle scenes ive yet to find and i have near max stats game lacks directions but has potential
You are correct. There is no full on rape yet. And there isn't any tentacle action either. The former will probably appear later in the game's development, but I'm not certain about the tentacles. I don't think any prior LoK game had that. You should also know that the game is still quite early in its development. Only one character arc can be played up to the point of penetration.

vultron

May 19, 2018
So far the lizards are a lot less rapy and hostile then I was expecting which is good I think it would be slightly annoying if I had to worry about being raped over every action I take like I did in the flash game. lol

These lizards are much more civilized which is better I think.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
  • When to wait for the new version?
Why do you always put your message in a list item? And if you're asking when the next version is out, I don't have an answer to that. You could check their Trello boards to get a bit of an idea. When a new version is near release, I'm sure you will hear it here.

vultron

May 19, 2018
When you clean the cauldron and the brush option says unavailable does that mean I haven't found the brush or is it just not implemented into the game yet?

zackmc

Jul 27, 2018
this game is really good but its still missing alot of the story line i know its still unfinished game but i give it a + for the drawing

SOSHIN

Aug 8, 2017
where i can find kantir in 0.4e ? or am i missing something because i can't trigger the waterfall scene

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
where i can find kantir in 0.4e ? or am i missing something because i can't trigger the waterfall scene
Hi,you can get waterfall scene when you will do pot job,almost all sex scenes you can get by failing second job-when you need to collect sticks for fire.Good luck :p

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes