3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
i go to the creepy guy tent and i dont know WTF more do.
i visited and talked to all.
exists a walktrhough for the 0.5 update?
If your trying to get the Valen scenes you need to go to the Armory.(The spear and chicken leg)

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Here's a Link to the v0.5.3 update. (Click on Latest folder.)
Patreon post -
MEGA Link -

TL;DR No new content, just the new zoom functionality. And now 25 Save slots.

LOK Rebirth v0.5.3
Added:
- New zoom feature: three zoom values (1x/2x/5x) and three focus areas.
Changed:
- There are 25 save slots now.
- Save/Load screens occupy a fixed size now, regardless of the number of save slots used.
Fixed:
- K not getting naked in Vanlen final spanking scene.
- Several scenes getting stuck in black (if click-spamming like a maniac).

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
SO question how do you get 'spanking' from the armory job? All i can get is if I do the hides perfectly and if I do them poorly (*fail) i get sent away everytime

Fawoo

Dec 20, 2018
For anyone having trouble with the location of things I made a map of the current locations, I have finished all 0.5.1 content as far as I can tell. This is just a rudimentary thing which I intended later to properly set out and mark each new area properly, I just did this as a quick basis to work off of (it still took a good 30 minutes or so).

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
what is going on with the version numbers on this thread, the public release is 0.5.3 and the front page is 0.5.1?
was wondering the same thing, the download link and the version info went down from 0.5.2 to 0.5.1 instead of going up, i've picked the download link from a few posts above yours.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
For anyone having trouble with the location of things I made a map of the current locations, I have finished all 0.5.1 content as far as I can tell. This is just a rudimentary thing which I intended later to properly set out and mark each new area properly, I just did this as a quick basis to work off of (it still took a good 30 minutes or so).
I really appreciate this one. This is almost more helpful than a written walkthrough.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018

i didn't mean the links, i meant the version info mentioned in the topic title, if 0.5.2 is a bugfix version released to bugfix 0.5.1 which is an earlier release, why is 0.5.1 mentioned instead of 0.5.2

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes