3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
I am curious how different it will be with the real side pose adjustments. If anyone could post some of the animation for them, it would be great.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
What people seem to be forgetting is that it's against forum rules to ask for someone to share the game. If you want it, open a request thread. And it's not like begging in this thread will make someone share it quicker.

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
What does this event involve and how do you get to it?
I have the latest version. Well, the 0.5 one I mean of course
The "assorted waterfall events" are available starting 0.6, which is the newest release from Jan 28th and not yet available here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
What people seem to be forgetting is that it's against forum rules to ask for someone to share the game. If you want it, open a request thread. And it's not like begging in this thread will make someone share it quicker.
You know what, people say that and I have read the rules over and over and it doesn't even say that. Is it an unwritten rule?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I think the mods made a thread about it some time ago. Its even a sticky I think.
anyway, its not that great anyway to always ask for the new version. Either support the creator or -wait for someone to post it. 2 or 3 requests are enough. People will post it when they can, they always do. Just be patient.
Like, I sometimes support the creators, other times I dont have enough budget for everything, so if a small release like 0.6 is coming im taking a backseat and just waiting for someone to upload it. Just check this page once or twice a week and at some point it will be there.

Reactions: bunbunmaru
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes