3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
how to active new scenes ?
For the waterfall scenes go through the pot washing routine, and you'll unlock washing yourself in the lake without the pot. Theres 3 scenes
There are also some new scenes with Eri, for that just fail the pot washing a few times to unlock them

Reactions: Mr.Waffle

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Um... I think I found a bug within the game. I have just played it today and I found that when you're trying to work with Vanlen the Smith, the scene freezes and I can't do anything but to close the game. Have anyone encountered this?

volksuperman45

Aug 12, 2017
Please post a save for version 0.6с, buy a new PC and want to play this game on it, and go through everything for a long time. Throw off either here or in private messages) Thank you in advance

King778

Jul 11, 2018
Um... I think I found a bug within the game. I have just played it today and I found that when you're trying to work with Vanlen the Smith, the scene freezes and I can't do anything but to close the game. Have anyone encountered this?
Yes this happened to me too
For solution you must go to vanlen place and get in conversation and then he ask you u want to work or no , then you must select no option and return to vanlen again and select yes option , suprise! there is not any scene freezing bug

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Yes this happened to me too
For solution you must go to vanlen place and get in conversation and then he ask you u want to work or no , then you must select no option and return to vanlen again and select yes option , suprise! there is not any scene freezing bug
Ah, I see. I would love to use your solution the next time I play the game again. Thank you!

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Um... so... I have this little question here. For those who already played this game for long.
1548939717442.png
Are there any milestones regarding this?

Let's say I have 100 points in Cooperativeness (I guess), does that number unlock new things or progress?

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
does are Respct(yellow),Lust(red) and sumissive(purple)those are all stats that are needed in certain parts of the game to unlock lets say more lewder animations.or to unlock the option to rip your suit or deprave yourself.

Jun 12, 2018
does are Respct(yellow),Lust(red) and sumissive(purple)those are all stats that are needed in certain parts of the game to unlock lets say more lewder animations.or to unlock the option to rip your suit or deprave yourself.
Yes, Those stats increase as you replay events which inturn unlock new Cutscenes over time. Although im unsure Respect actually does anything involving getting new scenes.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Um... so... I have this little question here. For those who already played this game for long.
View attachment 235965

Let's say I have 100 points in Cooperativeness (I guess), does that number unlock new things or progress?
The Cooperativeness(Yellow) unlocks the Valen progression. The lust(Red) and submissiveness(Purple) opens more dialog options for lewd scenes.

Reactions: CourierNPC
May 29, 2018
View attachment 235965

Yes, the yellow is "Respect" and the Respect given to Krystal by the tribe. When you start off you do low level grunt tasks. Pick up sticks, clean pots etc. As you progress you do more meaningful tasks like sharpening and cleaning weapons to hunt. The future progressions will involve hunting, becoming a warrior, and becoming a bloodbound (guessing it means top warrior and serving the Chieftain etc

The red is her "Lust" Basically, how horny she is and how much she wants to fuck. Increasing this will give her more lewd thoughts and gestures, make her looser/less uptight, reveal more of her body, and basically become a sexier minx.

The purple is her "Submission". This will make her more submissive to people above her in the hierarchy of the tribe, and more obedient. If Vanlen orders her on her knees to suck his cock after messing up a skin, she will be more likely to do it if her submission is higher. If her submission is higher then when she becomes a dancer at the Tavern I think she will be more likely to get gangbanged etc

Reiji_san

Feb 1, 2019
There is a cheat inside the game! You should have a chat with the computer at the mothership. Then you can maximize your R, L, S points

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes