3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Rases_X

Apr 16, 2018
why all of you guys love mega so much? I CANT DOWNLOAD CAUSE OF LIMITATION.
how do you download?

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
I would love a completed savegame cause I already completed this game a while back but the new version doesn't support the old saves. (Damnit)

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
I would love a completed savegame cause I already completed this game a while back but the new version doesn't support the old saves. (Damnit)
Here you go, a bunch of different full saves. Since pot guy events are not repeatable, I've added saves just to let you replay those if you want. Also, because save editing allows it, I've included saves that have body suit ripped stages 2 and 3, as well as an always nude (requires undressing once after game launch to take effect) save file. Just place these into C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team
You're welcome

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Here you go, a bunch of different full saves. Since pot guy events are not repeatable, I've added saves just to let you replay those if you want. Also, because save editing allows it, I've included saves that have body suit ripped stages 2 and 3, as well as an always nude (requires undressing once after game launch to take effect) save file. Just place these into C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team
You're welcome
yo Bro you da man, LOL I already edited my own save bro... -_- Ima still take you up on your offer cause you cant have too many saves.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes