3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lok_rebirth.png

Overview:
Krys will be sent to a jungle planet in pursuit of an escaped criminal, a female lust demon. Shit happens with her ship and she barely manages to land in a rain forest near the last location of her target...: a village of strange lizard/dinosaur-like people. Krys learns the lust demon instigated some chaos before moving forward to a location of special religious significance to the natives. Krys is prevented from pursuing the lust demon unless she proves her worth and helps the clan going back on their feet.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-08
Release Date: 2019-07-08
Developer: LOK Team -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - -
Win32: - -
Mac64: - -
Linux64: - -

Extras: -

Thanks to | Frank White | for the share!

f9YoLLX.png j3XyXEE.png SgOdUvz.png f9YoLLX.png QHnRWYp.png CWCXaah.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Whoa, what? A ''remake'' of LoK? Sweet! This game and all its ''spin-offs'' were the tits! vG was my favorite.
Oh man, this looks so good already. The models are great. I really like Krystal's feet... paws... whatever. They look nice. As does the rest of her. :FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I'm a proud supporter of this patreon page. He's got a lot of artwork done and within 30 hours had two new versions from the original fixing several issues with the game and suggestions we patrons gave him, including a run mechanic when you double left click. I also fapped many times to the old legend of krystal version G from gorepete. I've got a lot of hope for this game.

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
im somewhat interested but im not totally sold i feel u should add atleast a couple sample images or w/e to REALLY capture ur audience
Some printscreens I took. The demo is really short, only dialogues for now, but the animation is fucking great.

Start:
Others characters:
The "Enemy":
The "Boss":

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
By fighting you increase respect.

It depends how far you are with waterbending. Did you help the teacher finding the kid?

You have to raise your stats by fighting for village.

If you need any more help it is better to contact me in Discord.
Some printscreens I taked, but the Demo is really short, only dialogues for now, but the animation is so fucking great.

Start:
Others characters:
The "Enemy":
The "Boss":
your english is a bit choppy i wont lie but i understood everything but the last sentence but its no big deal and ya it does look pretty good and i was wondering when will there be sex scenes cus it does look good

Reactions: VTRinNights

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
God Damn, there's definitely proper care thrown into this one, obviously nothing content wise to show for yet but I'm hopeful.
I remember playing a flash game in about the same vein but it was pretty uncanny, don't know if it's the same people tho.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes