Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you get the pills
Like I said there is a "Monster" Character in the Players home village (hidden village) that offers them to him in order to test them out and after succesfully useing them sells them like a shop.
It's after game content and requires the Player to buy fertility Upgrades

Jan 21, 2021
Like I said there is a "Monster" Character in the Players home village (hidden village) that offers them to him in order to test them out and after succesfully useing them sells them like a shop.
It's after game content and requires the Player to buy fertility Upgrades
Thanks

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I can not get through the wall to Thebes, what should I do?
Are you at that part of the story?
You do get there before the portal is opened, but you need to go there after some other stuff is done. check out the walkthrough, that's what it's there for.
(It's been a while, I don't recall what will open the portal.)

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Unzip it into a folder, personally, I have a folder where I have all my games, then a sub folder for the RPGM games.
I put mine in the RPGM folder.
Then you can copy a link to the SGEdit into any of your games.
Then edit the save file from there.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Unzip it into a folder, personally, I have a folder where I have all my games, then a sub folder for the RPGM games.
I put mine in the RPGM folder.
Then you can copy a link to the SGEdit into any of your games.
Then edit the save file from there.
How does one edit the save with the program?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Replaying this after a long time, but can't remember if you can increase the games window size or not, at the moment it's pretty smallish.

Edit: Nwm found out it's alt + enter for fullscreen

Last edited:

kumagumi

Dec 24, 2021
apparently i cant save my current progress? at what point of the game you can start saving?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
apparently i cant save my current progress? at what point of the game you can start saving?
if i remember corectly, you can only save at checkpoint stone, or maybe you're applying any cheat cause cheat here make the game can't save anymore

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if i remember corectly, you can only save at checkpoint stone, or maybe you're applying any cheat cause cheat here make the game can't save anymore
At first it's checkpoints and open world map only, until you manage to unlock the designated Item for unlocking saveing everywhere (won from a scholars riddles, pretty early ingame)

Reactions: DarkLizerd
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes