Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
I'm not planning to make cheats, I think using save editor is easier if you want to cheat
The LoQO II thread version have so many bugs, I think I already give someone in message the new version but haven't make proper patch yet. I'll upload the new version when I'm not lazy
Oh okay, fair enough lol. Only reason I asked is because LoQO games are grindy as hell and your mods make them more enjoyable. Yeah, I actually used to use CheatEngine and SaveEditor for the first LoQO game, so I understand. As for LoQO II, yes we'd really appreciate it if you can upload the new/fixed version whenever possible :LOL: Anyway, the latest update for LoQO Origins Improve Mod looks awesome! Thanks again! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: zeroshark

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Hello, I'm getting this error when I try to load an autosave from the main menu.
Legend_of_Queen_Opala_-_Origin_v3.13-April04.png
Appreciate any help

Tehbonk

Mar 24, 2020
Hello!

I get this error when trying to run the game. Any ideas?

Thanks for the mod btw, it is really the only reason the game has been playable so far.

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Hello!

I get this error when trying to run the game. Any ideas?

Thanks for the mod btw, it is really the only reason the game has been playable so far.
Try this, and extract to "Data" folder

I'm still not sure if this will fix the issue but if still error try remove "Mod" folder it till disable experimental feature but at least I think you still can play

Let me know if still give error

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
I don't comment much in these forums, but this mod deserves all the praise I can give it.

LoQO - all the games - have always been clunky, tedious and almost sadistically slow, but I like the art, the themes, the writing and the scenes. I like collecting everything but I HATE fighting 30 of every enemy. I HATE the slow walk across the world map, through towns and dungeons to go get a missed chest or card or to search for the boss monsters. Can you believe I did all that shit BEFORE this mod existed?!

And in the year of our lord 2022 there is no excuse - none at all - for a lack of sprint, text skip, fast battle and minimaps in a game that asks you to grind monotonously to unlock things.

So thank you sincerely for this mod, thank you for making a tedious game playable by adding all the things it SHOULD have as standard. Thank you for the text skip, the fast combat, the always run and the minimap.

And super thanks for the ability to switch the art style with a few button presses - a feature the creator themselves has not implemented for whatever reason. Thank you for not making me play the game several times just to see the different styles.

Like those modders who fix broken games a week after they come out, you've worked an absolute miracle here.

Tehbonk

Mar 24, 2020
Try this, and extract to "Data" folder

I'm still not sure if this will fix the issue but if still error try remove "Mod" folder it till disable experimental feature but at least I think you still can play

Let me know if still give error

Oh you wonderful person.
It works now, thank you so much for your help!

Reactions: zeroshark

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Can anybody help me with how to install the mod cuz in its instructions it says to decrypt the rgss file but their is no such file in the game directory.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
I'm new to this game and sry for asking if it was already answered, but can you actually use this mod with the current 3.13b version of the game?

NaomiKurochi

Sep 11, 2019
When i open the game on Joyplay i get the error Script '002' line [XPA] XPA Engin' NoMethodError occured Private method `split' called for 0:Fixnum. Any sugestion? It works just fine on pc.

MikeSYS

Oct 14, 2021
got an error when trying to enter MyGeek: The Summoning in dessert checkpoint

included save file just in case

abc123egg

Sep 28, 2018
Cant use any of the books even after i bought them all
Edit:Nvm it is in the quick menu

Last edited: