Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
T

The problem happen when you try to go down. As I think script to move screen down is bugged.
The thing is I can't produce the bug, because the error is from xpa plugin. And noone willing to give their save or tell me how and where they got the error
I guess just try new game? also don't worry save from mod is compatible with vanila game

sasha0904

Dec 10, 2017
The thing is I can't produce the bug, because the error is from xpa plugin. And noone willing to give their save or tell me how and where they got the error
I guess just try new game? also don't worry save from mod is compatible with vanila game
There you go.

Reactions: zeroshark

rplz

Jan 15, 2022
I’m getting this error when I try to run it with neko rpg for android. Can you help?

hawak

Jan 25, 2018
Hey, i try to install the mod, and the cmd says it cannot find data folder or the access route C:\Windows\system32\Data

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Hey, i try to install the mod, and the cmd says it cannot find data folder or the access route C:\Windows\system32\Data
I don't know why your path changed to system32 lol, if you can't use the installer you can do it manualy

- Change Game.ini text from "Library=RGSS102E.dll" to "Library=RGSS301.dll"
- Unhiden and remove read-only attribute for Data folder
You can do it manualy if you don't want to use the batch file

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock cg scenes with RPG Maker Save Editor?
I think most of the cg scene using switch id you can display switch/variable in save editor Advanced -> edit switch/variable
But you need to know the ID for that cg

I only know some ID for illustration
this is generated for wip experiment to give you a hint location of your missing illustration