Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
I think most of the cg scene using switch id you can display switch/variable in save editor Advanced -> edit switch/variable
But you need to know the ID for that cg

I only know some ID for illustration
this is generated for wip experiment to give you a hint location of your missing illustration
I'm just missing the one where you have sex with a drunk Beatrix, and the one if you get caught in Imperial Manor.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Hey zeroshark, just wanted to say THANK YOU for this mod! You've implemented so many QoL features that make the game less tedious. I seriously can't play the original version now. You're a life saver lol!

Just a couple of questions, sorry if they've been addressed before:
  1. Any plans to include "increase GOLD and EXP" cheats? (As an alternative to using save game editors.)
  2. Any plans to make similar mods for the older LoQO games?
In either case, I just hope you continue to update this (if needed) since it's truly essential at this point lol.

EDIT: Just found out you also made a mod for LoQO II, so that's pretty cool lol. Will download it when I start playing that game. :)

Last edited:

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
is someone able to explain how to add this to the game? I have a bad case of the stupids and dont unterstand the instructions

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
is someone able to explain how to add this to the game? I have a bad case of the stupids and dont unterstand the instructions
Copy-pasted the instructions from the mod author:

- Make sure your game files already decrypted ( if you have file game.rgssad decrypt it first you can use tools like this if not just go to next step )
- Extract to the game directory
- Run "Install mod.bat"

============== Installation Note ==============
What "Install mod.bat" do
- Change Game.ini text from "Library=RGSS102E.dll" to "Library=Library=RGSS301.dll"
- Unhiden and remove read-only attribute for Data folder
You can do it manualy if you don't want to use the batch file
Step 1: (You can ignore this step, it's just a heads-up.)
Step 2: Extract ALL the files from this mod into the game's directory. Overwrite when asked.
Step 3: Run "Install mod.bat"

There's a hidden "Step 4", which is: Run "Game.exe" to start playing the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeroshark

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Hey zeroshark, just wanted to say THANK YOU for this mod! You've implemented so many QoL features that make the game less tedious. I seriously can't play the original version now. You're a life saver lol!

Just a couple of questions, sorry if they've been addressed before:
  1. Any plans to include "increase GOLD and EXP" cheats? (As an alternative to using save game editors.)
  2. Any plans to make similar mods for the older LoQO games?
In either case, I just hope you continue to update this (if needed) since it's truly essential at this point lol.

EDIT: Just found out you also made a mod for LoQO II, so that's pretty cool lol. Will download it when I start playing that game. :)
I'm not planning to make cheats, I think using save editor is easier if you want to cheat
The LoQO II thread version have so many bugs, I think I already give someone in message the new version but haven't make proper patch yet. I'll upload the new version when I'm not lazy

Does this mod block the encyclopedia for anyone else?
It's not because of the mod, the vanilla update how you use encyclopedia press " A " to open quick menu

how to use mod?
There is instruction in first page, pretty much like HentaiGnome said

the 2.0 version is still working in 3.13b if anyone still not want to update, there are some minor issue that fixed in 2.1

New update mod version 2.1!!

I have been working on this version for awhile now, there are still a lot WIP feature I still want to experiment. So I need to clean up to make sure this version is not broken, but I'm still not 100% if anyone get error message report it to me
Some highlight for this version update is Mod Folder, Experiment, Screenshots
You can take screenshot by pressing F3
if you know ruby or want to mess arround add new NPC/Event or map look at mod folder -> scripts there are example how I implement experiment to add new NPC
You can also add other rpgm plugins/ other mod here

Full Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I managed to make my own tween plugin and add some easing, I want to add tween animation to somany things
Here are some experiment I still playing arround with the tween
made a card game lol
gif2.gif

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
To whomever updated this mod, thank you.

Having no minimap and clicking every second to progress speech is bad.
The flow of the game is much better. Less chunky and grindy. No more looking for missed chests or ores.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeroshark