Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
I have a problem
when I click in settings, the game crash with an error message

I added script.rtxdata in data hide folder , the setting working but the improve mod don't working

I don't have the progression's bar for leveling for example or the size of screen is little size like regular game
some add we found normally with the mod disappeared

in fact, When I add the script to resolve the crash, my game back to normal game without all mod

How can I fix it?
You need to extract all files not only the script

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
Where I can find all files?
I extract the mod in the same game folder
I replace the files need to be replace.

but when I playing I had a game crash.
I add the system.rpxdata in hide folder data and I can play normaly
But when I click in setting the game crash

I add the script.rxdata in folder file data but I lost the mod, when I play it’s like the regular game

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Where I can find all files?
I extract the mod in the same game folder
I replace the files need to be replace.

but when I playing I had a game crash.
I add the system.rpxdata in hide folder data and I can play normaly
But when I click in setting the game crash

I add the script.rxdata in folder file data but I lost the mod, when I play it’s like the regular game
You can download the mod in first page
Can you screenshot the error message? or just crash without error message?

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
Help when i try to move my character this error pop up on my screen
View attachment 885542
The version i'm playing is 3.04
the error message I have is like but only when I click on setting

befor I had the same error when I move my characters, but fix with system.rxpdata

but now I have the error when I click in setting, fix with script.rxpdata but I lost a great part of the mod

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
will this work with 3.11 ?
Yep, but there's some bug like journal not accurate

the error message I have is like but only when I click on setting

befor I had the same error when I move my characters, but fix with system.rxpdata

but now I have the error when I click in setting, fix with script.rxpdata but I lost a great part of the mod
Try system I attached, let me know if still give error and tell me the error message

swaglord77

Sep 14, 2017
Yep, but there's some bug like journal not accurate

Try system I attached, let me know if still give error and tell me the error message
Hey i tried it with 3.11 but it says its 3.8 now.... sooo is it 3.11 with a visual bug or is it 3.8 now?

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Hey i tried it with 3.11 but it says its 3.8 now.... sooo is it 3.11 with a visual bug or is it 3.8 now?
Yea, the content is still 3.11 it's just the title. next update will not replace the title name

zeroshark : I had try to download and install the system.rxpdata but I have the error message when I go to the setting

I have the same error :https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-o...rove-mod-v1-12-1-zeroshark.63363/post-4487976
Have you try to play from new game? I think the problem is in save file, can you send your save file

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I know I repeat myself, but is there an update for newest version (3.12b) ?
Please. Anyone?

The game unskippable dialogues and lack of map in normal version make my experiance playing it bad.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I know I repeat myself, but is there an update for newest version (3.12b) ?
Please. Anyone?

The game unskippable dialogues and lack of map in normal version make my experience playing it bad.
Truly, the game is a bit of a chore to play without the mods features.

That said, the current version of the game (v3.12b) seems to work with the currently released version of the mod (v1.12.1).
I've played 80%-ish of the game with the mod installed over v3.11, and while I've only loaded my save and checked the mod functions existed (Don't have the time right now to actually test), the game functions with the mod installed over v3.12b.

So unless Zeroshark says otherwise, I'm fairly certain you're safe to use the mod without waiting for a proper update.

Reactions: zeroshark and Nkys

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Basically, the mod updates mostly add new monster info and their legendaries locations, some additional info and such. Basic features work just fine because platform is the same and will be the same as far as foresee reachs, because Swegabe said herself she does not plan to change or update her gamedev environment since she is very old-fashioned about it.

Does not mean we are not waiting for mod update. We pretty much do. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zeroshark and Nkys

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Truly, the game is a bit of a chore to play without the mods features.

That said, the current version of the game (v3.12b) seems to work with the currently released version of the mod (v1.12.1).
I've played 80%-ish of the game with the mod installed over v3.11, and while I've only loaded my save and checked the mod functions existed (Don't have the time right now to actually test), the game functions with the mod installed over v3.12b.

So unless Zeroshark says otherwise, I'm fairly certain you're safe to use the mod without waiting for a proper update.
As long as the scripts of new update is not change much, I think it will be fine.

Just checked the v3.12b, the quest log will have some error/text difference in there because there are new quests

Basically, the mod updates mostly add new monster info and their legendaries locations, some additional info and such. Basic features work just fine because platform is the same and will be the same as far as foresee reachs, because Swegabe said herself she does not plan to change or update her gamedev environment since she is very old-fashioned about it.

Does not mean we are not waiting for mod update. We pretty much do. :)
I generate the mod data like monster info, scholar, etc, using the scripts. My plan is to make that function in mod it self, so if new update come you can just generate mod data by yourself, but the implementation is kinda dumb and so mess, I read every map file and filter it out for mod data
If I had more time to clean up I'd put it in the mod

Once launched the game...
I thought i had fix it that problem before. I'll try to fix it in next update
do you change the file name game.exe / game.ini ?

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
New Update for 2.0

Kinda want to update major version, I change a lot in scripts but not much in feature
The major update right now is just the mod patch, it's become more fun now since I can update the map
Now you need to run "Install mod.bat" to be able to run the mod it's just simple batch file to unhiden and rename game.ini detail is in first page Installation.
I don't want to use game.ini because some people kinda confused when see the version in title
Also expeditions is have so many potential there I hope gabe explore more!

For posters location if you haven't change the poster to gabrielle/balrana it will use masquerade posters

Before use mod patch make sure to backup Data folder! and restart the game after applied the patch

Change log 2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No. Need?
Try new update, let me know if still error

Tomyouz

Jul 18, 2021
Hello , when i try to launch the game I have this error, do you know how to fix it ?(the game is in 3.11 and I used the mod in 2.0)
Sorry if it is a dumb question but it's the first time I'm installing a mod

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Hello , when i try to launch the game I have this error, do you know how to fix it ?(the game is in 3.11 and I used the mod in 2.0)
Sorry if it is a dumb question but it's the first time I'm installing a mod
Try this one, replace your scripts.rxdata to this