Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
welp i tested it and it not working. don't know why
Some of the files in the game folder are hidden and when you transferred the contents of the mod some of the files didn't go to those folders, that's probably why it didn't work. I tested it and it's working for me but to be fair I did start a new game so I might encounter some errors later on.

EDIT:
Never mind it's not compatible with the new version, it crashed immediately after taking a few steps :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
any way with this mod to change the race/look of your character? Like change from a human to a wolf man?

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
I'm still stuck on trying to find where " Items.rxdata " is found as it is not located in the original LoQOO v3.10

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
I just tried the mod in 3.11 it still supported and no crash so far, I checked the difference of 3.08 to 3.11 in scripts is only in journal
If you have error or crash please post it where you get the error and screenshot

For the new update, I want to fix some bug in the game but I need to write the map file, so I implement like patching the event to minimalize conflict if the base game update
Game_2021-12-16_22-58-03.png
Bugfix patch aim only to fix some bug and minimalize conflict as much as possible, like fix expeditions so the time is still decrease when you minimize the game or open menu

Zero Patch is optional patch for change I just want make like tavern challenge, minning spot, jadeite donation, etc. regenerate after some time so you can do it again, this will definitely break some achievement. The goal is just want to do it for fun and do some experiment and learn rpgm ruby

If you want something to fix give me detail of the bug maybe I can fix it

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I have a problem
when I click in settings, the game crash with an error message

I added script.rtxdata in data hide folder , the setting working but the improve mod don't working

I don't have the progression's bar for leveling for example or the size of screen is little size like regular game
some add we found normally with the mod disappeared

in fact, When I add the script to resolve the crash, my game back to normal game without all mod

How can I fix it?