Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
I already fixed the setting crash, I tried it and it work
Is the crash only when go down to run speed?
Can you share your save file, I think there's something wrong with it
The first thing i did after launch a new game and select character was to go settings and crashed right after, I didnt go further.
So yes, for what i saw, its crash only on the "Run Speed" parameter.
Here my saves.

EDIT : I made a test with a human character, same crash at Run Speed.

Last edited:

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
The first thing i did after launch a new game and select character was to go settings and crashed right after, I didnt go further.
So yes, for what i saw, its crash only on the "Run Speed" parameter.
Here my saves.

EDIT : I made a test with a human character, same crash at Run Speed.
I'm dumb, the crash only appear if you start from new game and the crash data is saved to save file lol
here temporary fix, extract and place it to Data folder

The4thOne

Jul 14, 2021
Hello, I downloaded the mod and extracted it to the game directory. However, when I launch the application from the mod folder, I get this error shown in the attachment. I also started the application from the main game directory and the game launches as usual, but none of the mods features are present. I'm pretty new to this so sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

Last edited:

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Some legendaries arent showing up in my game is it the mod or is there something to trigger them?
You need at least kill 30 of the spesific enemy to spawn legendary, it's the game mechanic not because of the mod

New update mosly fixing bugs but there's also new feature like repeat attack, now it's easier to farm.

Update 1.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I have a general question: What happens when sb puts the mod into a newer game version?
Would things randomly crash, or would features like mini map disappear? Or simply not run at all (I've once tried to copy this mod to another old rpgmaker game, just to have a minimap and faster dialogues, but it crashed, which wasn't a suprise)

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
hi guys, how to find game.rgssad ? i downloaded rpgmakerdecrypter, but i can't find game.rgssad anywhere, pleases help me!

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Did anybody test if this is compatible with v3.09 or should we just wait for this to update?